2012 Kia Soul Consumer Review: Great Fuel Economy, and Fun!

2012 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Review

2012 Kia Soul Wagon

Great Fuel Economy, and Fun!
By kamiller1991 on

2012 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I fell in love with this car when I saw it on the commercials, and to actual find out that it's fun to drive and gets great gas mileage when I actual went to look at it was AWESOME!

It has plenty of room in the trunk for my two dogs (Labrador and a Pug) so I don't have to worry about fur on the seats. It also has plenty of room to load of the baby and the husband!

I have been able to get up to 41mpg on the highway (going 55mph, not really highway, high speed back roads) and anywhere from 32mpg-35mpg city.

The only thing I do not like about the car is the clutch stick when you're on a hill, I tend to gun it because I forget it kicks in. Other than that, GREAT car!

Auxiliary port/sound system, great turning radius, enough pep for the highway, good visibility, all around a great car. Also an awesome warranty.

In the manual transmission, get rid of the clutch sticking or make it an option to turn it off. It may be good for those learning to drive a stick, but it's horrible for those who are used to rolling when on a hill and let out the clutch/give gas fast. I have peeled out on accident numerous times because I forget about it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review