Great Car
By kipper1975 on
2012 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I was looking at the base model, but ended up getting the +Auto. I got 66 miles on my Soul and already love it. I am 6' 1", 215lbs, and I have good leg room, head room and the seats are comfortable. For a 2.0L engine, it has alot of pep, you can't race it but, I was doing 90MPH before I knew it. Side by side it is the size of my wifes Jeep. They have Infinty system that sounds really good, with lights around the front speakers. Very good little car, so far awsome gas milage, have tok a road trip yet, but in the city driving so far so good. Windows up radio on very little road noise....I wanted the ! at first but the only difference was GPS, I have a portable GPS so didn't need it.
Favorite Features
Voice controled Infinty System (6 speaker with subwoofer) with Bluetooth. It has a 250GB memory called Jukebox, you load your music in, iPod, or XM. You say the name or group you want to hear it pulls it up. Hands free phone calls, so clear it sounds like your holding the phone. And the warrenty, all I have to do is put gas in it for the first 5yr/60000miles.
Suggested Improvements
Have it come with the rear bumper cover (optional) and floor lighting (optional)