Feels good!
By goodstuff35 on
2012 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased mine new from Lee Johnson Kia in Kirkland Wa. The experience there was excellent. I have almost 700 Miles on the Soul now. The Good: Lots of well laid out Bells and whistles. The Factory Sat radio/CD/USB/bluetooth works nicely and the sound is great for stock. The interior feels much more roomy than you would think. The 2.0L engine is very peppy and the 6 speed auto shifts smoothly. My Soul hasn't been broken in entirely yet but I'm getting 22 in stop and go traffic to work and 31 on the freeway. I like the MPG display on the dash. Speaking of the dash the white and red lighting is clear in the sun and easy on the eyes at night. Big improvements in the road noise for the 2012!
Suggested Improvements
Things that could improve... The Molten red paint is know to chip easy and I'm already seeing little nicks. They are covered though hopefully during a 1 year 36K warranty on paint. The Bluetooth signal tone is loud! Cant adjust it :( Engine idles a little rough sometimes. I've read about other people complaining about this.