Best Little Compact Station Wagon For Your Money
By lovemysoul1 on
2012 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I bought my 2012 Kia Soul Exclaim 2 weeks ago and have driven it over 800 miles without any issues. My Exclaim is loaded and for the value, coming in at apprx. $23,000--it can't be beat. I test drove the Scion XD, XB, Nissan Cube and the Honda Element-- no comparison. The Kia Soul beat all of them hands down. My family gave me a very hard time about being a Kia, stating the quality would be horrible. This might have been true several years ago, but Kia has since brought in German engineering and the car is fabulous for the money. Plus a blast to drive-- just love it--Also the sunroof and leather seats are totally worth the extra $$ if you are used to having a nicer vehicle. Two thumbs up!
Favorite Features
Ease of driveability, the knobs are in the right place. Teh UVO and navigation system are excellent. The sound system is amazing for a car at this price and in the sub-compact category. Plenty of space in the rear seats for 2 grown adults to sit and not feel that horrible sub-compact cramping of legs. Generous cargo space when seats are folded down. Just a great little car for the money-- we love it!!!
Suggested Improvements
More exterior paint color selections. My friend wants to buy one but she wants it in blue and the Soul doesnt come in that color. Also no need for the silly music/light pulsating feature on the speakers-- I would haev much rather preferred a seat memory feature over that totally useless add-on. Great if you are 20 and buying this car, but useless if you are much older.