2012 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
The Best Boxie Sedan EVER!
By fiftydimes89 on 11/01/11 13:17 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Well I like to start these off with the bad news. Unfortunately I have nothing negitive to say. I purchased my 2012 Kia Soul from Nationwide Kia, in Lutherville, MD. Those guys did an amazing job of showing me everything and informing me about the Soul. The deal I got was amazing even tho the inventory is low on these at the moment . Would reccomend the car to any and everyone .

I love my 2012 Kia Soul Base Automatic w/options
By sprchrgrguy on 10/15/11 21:25 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my new 2012 Soul base automatic in mid September. BRIGHT SILVER. I Love Love it! I was going to settle for the base base manual but once I drove the automatic base I fell in love. Its not over loaded but just loaded enough. Cruise, sports matic, side blinkers, bluetooth, steering wheel controls and ECO. I am sure their is more.This is my fourth Kia and so happy with KIA. All their cars are great! Even though it only has the hubcaps it sure looks great. I already have 3300 miles on it. and looking forward to many many more.

2012 Kia Soul +
By jimrn on 10/09/11 00:37 AM (PDT)

2012 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the 2012 Kia Soul + with audio package a week ago. I have put on almost 500 miles so far and am loving it. I do a lot of open road driving and average about 34.5 MPG. It is quiet and comfortable on the road. The backup camera is great, and love the UVO system!

Great Car
By kipper1975 on 09/28/11 05:47 AM (PDT)

2012 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I was looking at the base model, but ended up getting the +Auto. I got 66 miles on my Soul and already love it. I am 6' 1", 215lbs, and I have good leg room, head room and the seats are comfortable. For a 2.0L engine, it has alot of pep, you can't race it but, I was doing 90MPH before I knew it. Side by side it is the size of my wifes Jeep. They have Infinty system that sounds really good, with lights around the front speakers. Very good little car, so far awsome gas milage, have tok a road trip yet, but in the city driving so far so good. Windows up radio on very little road noise....I wanted the ! at first but the only difference was GPS, I have a portable GPS so didn't need it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Kia Soul Wagon in VA is:

$145 per month*