2012 Kia Soul +
By jimrn on
2012 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I bought the 2012 Kia Soul + with audio package a week ago. I have put on almost 500 miles so far and am loving it. I do a lot of open road driving and average about 34.5 MPG. It is quiet and comfortable on the road. The backup camera is great, and love the UVO system!
Favorite Features
Backup camera/UVO system
Suggested Improvements
No suggestions so far.
By sech
on 11/13/11 20:45 PM (PST)

Hi I am planning to buy the same configuration. how did you research the best price? thanks

By mark19672
on 03/26/12 10:22 AM (PDT)

Bought the 2012 Kia Soul+ in March 2012, and it's a very fun car to drive. Paid 17,000 for the car out the door. It has the very useful EVO system with touch screen. I didn't realize how helpful the back up camera would be until I had one. Radio and sound system is amazing, bluetooth is awesome, and the displays are simple but easy to read in the daytime or night. Feels more like a mini truck than a subcompact car. You sit up a bit higher than a normal subcompact car, and that makes getting in and out very easy. Roomy inside and good with gas, mine is getting about 26mpg in the city. 6 speed auto is very smooth, and the steering wheel is just the right size. The only knock would be that the suspension is tight and you feel every little bump in the road. Overall, for the price and the options, this is the best bang for the dollar in my opinion.