2012 Kia Soul Consumer Review: 16,000 miles and no problems

2012 Kia Soul - Consumer Review

2012 Kia Soul

Base Wagon (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

16,000 miles and no problems
By hamsterman1 on

2012 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

This car is awesom. I have owned two Scion XB's. One was a 2005 and the other a 2006. Don't get me wrong it is a good car, but the Kia Soul beats the xb in every way. six speed is fun. features are awesome. I don't need all of the extra junk on the higher priced models. I average 36 miles to a gallon going 75mph 130 miles a day. I have put over 16,000 on this car with no problems. All I do is change the oil. I'm six foot and my son is 6 foot. even with the car loaded down (more cago than the xb) I still have plenty of power and tons of room. I bought this car because of price and the warranty can't be beat. If you want a good car at a great price. Then this is the car for you. Love u Kia!

The six speed makes driving this car way fun. stereo is awesom. seats are way more comfortable than my xb. lots more room in the trunk. I get compliments every place I go. all the gauges and features are at your fingertips. Car sits up higher than my xb did. Love all the air bags. My xb only had driver and passenger. I feel better knowing my kids are more protected in case of a crash. The warranty can't be beat. Only had a problem with the stereo antenna not connected. Kia fixed it in a day and gave me a free rental car. Kia's slogan should be who could ask for anything more, not a kia owner. Kia already gives you everything for less money.

These are not improvements, but it would be nice on a base model to have standard vanity mirrors. That is my wife's complaint. Not mine. I could care less. Don't need them. Other than that. Kia has done a great job on this car. I'm telling you. before you buy something else you need to check out the soul. Awesome!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review