16,000 miles and no problems
By hamsterman1 on
2012 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)
This car is awesom. I have owned two Scion XB's. One was a 2005 and the other a 2006. Don't get me wrong it is a good car, but the Kia Soul beats the xb in every way. six speed is fun. features are awesome. I don't need all of the extra junk on the higher priced models. I average 36 miles to a gallon going 75mph 130 miles a day. I have put over 16,000 on this car with no problems. All I do is change the oil. I'm six foot and my son is 6 foot. even with the car loaded down (more cago than the xb) I still have plenty of power and tons of room. I bought this car because of price and the warranty can't be beat. If you want a good car at a great price. Then this is the car for you. Love u Kia!
Favorite Features
The six speed makes driving this car way fun. stereo is awesom. seats are way more comfortable than my xb. lots more room in the trunk. I get compliments every place I go. all the gauges and features are at your fingertips. Car sits up higher than my xb did. Love all the air bags. My xb only had driver and passenger. I feel better knowing my kids are more protected in case of a crash. The warranty can't be beat. Only had a problem with the stereo antenna not connected. Kia fixed it in a day and gave me a free rental car. Kia's slogan should be who could ask for anything more, not a kia owner. Kia already gives you everything for less money.
Suggested Improvements
These are not improvements, but it would be nice on a base model to have standard vanity mirrors. That is my wife's complaint. Not mine. I could care less. Don't need them. Other than that. Kia has done a great job on this car. I'm telling you. before you buy something else you need to check out the soul. Awesome!