Quite Pleased With my Soul Sport
By fudogdad on
2011 Kia Soul Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
I have a 2011 Soul Sport. With all the options but remote start. The car drives and handles great. I drive about an hour to and from work each day. The car has decent pick up so I'm not a nervous Nelly when attempting to pass some traffic. I wish the seat had a bit more functionality. It's taken me a bit more time then typical to find my sweet spot. The seat doesn't go back far enough so, anyone taller than around 5' 11" may have an issue with space. I'm 5' 11" and the seat is all the way back. The Tilt wheel is nice but Telescopic would be best. I love all the features of the car. Over all, I love the car. I traded in my Dodge Magnum R/T. It was a serious change by no regrets. Saves on Gas!
Favorite Features
Blue Tooth is a major plus. MP3 player enabled me to have far fewer discs but no less music. The IP connection is fantastic, but I don't need it since I converted my tunes to MP3...it's simpler. Love the fog lights and the moon roof. The Smart Key is a God Send. There is nothing like not having to take the keys out of my pocket in the morning when I have my hands full with Coffee and my laptop. Very nice feature.
Suggested Improvements
The Driver seat doesn't go back far enough. If I were an inch taller, I would have had to pass on this car which would have been a shame since I love the car.
By ronn2
on 04/11/12 11:26 AM (PDT)

We bought the 2011 Soul Sport in June 2011. We like the car and like the style of it. It has the larger 140 hp engine.....bad move. Gas mileage is terrible. We are only getting a range of 259 miles per tankful...and that is so disappointing. Iam filling the tank every week whereas with my Honda Civic Iam getting much better gas mileage.....340 miles per same size tankful. Would I get another Soul? Probably because we like it...but deffinitely not the larger engine.