2011 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
Fun For 50+
By coolray on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I went looking to buy a new car and sticker shock sent us over to the Kia dealer. The nicest car buying experience we've ever had. No pressure, lots of help and informative folks there. The Soul looks cool, has lots of style and features. ABS, rear disc brakes, wheels & low profile tires, tinted windows, low tire pressure warning, great radio/lights and gadgets, good cargo area, super warranty and is a lot of fun. Our adult kids like it and approve. We are now connected with bluetooth, Sattelite Radio and looking forward to getting an Ipod connected soon. 50+ and Cruzin again!

2011 Kia with Soul!
By dudpete on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Researched a lot of cars on the web before I selected my 2011 Kia Soul+. I like to find cars that I want to drive, but also feature a factory subsidized lease. Kia was offering $169/mo for 36 months with $1,999 drive off. Was able to dicker for $189/mo and only $600 drive off, a savings of almost $680 over the term of the lease. Interest rate is 1.454% with a 59% residual. Love the car and all of the included features. It is really fun to drive and gets very good gas mileage too! I was able to exchange the stock tires, which were OK, for an excellent set of 215/55x16 General Altimax HP tires for $250 out the door. This is a much better rated set of tires. Love the small turn radius too!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Kia Soul Wagon in VA is:

$137 per month*