Used 2011 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

EXCELLENT VALUE
By datzunzcar

2011 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Kia on 8/01/11 and have put over 2700 miles on it. I have averaged 31 mpg on every tank of gas and am extremely pleased with my purchase. From the moment I purchased this car it has been easy to just get in and take off driving. Me and my three kids love it and they have plenty of room to stretch out and be comfortable. I never thought about owning a Kia until this car came out and I like the design and roominess inside. The price is excellent at only $13500 and the 10/100,000 mile warranty makes it even better. If you are looking for a quality automobile for a great price and standard features of higher priced cars look no further than the KIA SOUL as you will not be disappointed

My Favorite feature would be the Satelite Radio and the great gas mileage.

The only improvement I think would be either a six speed transmission for even better gas mileage and a little more power for quicker response for passing slower traffic.

It is a good Soul
By miriz01

2011 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

All the "Soul" jokes aside, this is an awesome car. I've had mine about a month and a half and have put over 7,000 miles on it including 1 trip from Tulsa to Corpus Christi and 2 trips from Tulsa to Waco. The Soul is lots of fun and handles very well. Running the AC at full blast contstantly all summer (it has been well over 100deg) I am getting about 26mpg average. My 2 sons love the roomy back and I have found that there is really a lot of room. We did install an aftermarket roof rack for extra cargo space too. This car is perfect for lugging the kids around town with all their sports gear. The front seat comfort wasn't quite as good as my Jetta GLX, but this is still very nice.

I love agility and the styling. The Soul is just a very easy vehicle to drive. The handling isn't quite as tight as the Jetta (but I don't have the Sport either), but this is a very different type of car. I can get way more stuff into this little box than I ever expected to!

I think there should be a factory roof rack available. Also, I would love to see them offer the ! model in a standard shift. (Edmunds says it is but my dealer said that I couldn't even order one)

Very Good Value
By pa_hiker

2011 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My daughter purchased this this vehicle 3 weeks ago -- base with 1.6L and 5spd. I have driven it about 500 of the 2500 miles so far. On a trip from Michigan to Pennsylvania, we achieved 36.2 mpg over 600 miles. AC was on part of the time and there were two persons and back was loaded with cargo. I drove the posted speed of 70 most of the way and 65 in PA. Interior dash and controls are very nicely designed. I much prefer it to my 2008 Scion xB. Vehicle is very spacious, handles well, and is very practical. Driving position is ideal for shorter person, but room for large driver as well. Extensive safety features for a car in this price range. Purchase was painless at dealer.

safety (air bags, anti lock brakes, traction control, etc. ) satellite radio, mpg, space, mp3, driving position, solid ride

Add cruise to the base. All the other stuff that is added to the + is not really necessary.

I love my new SOUL +
By mvickersla

2011 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car on 7/24/11, and I love it! I just want to drive it all day long. It's so much fun! My meter keeps saying that I'm only getting 17.9 MPG, but I'm still good on gas, and I've been driving mostly in traffic so far.

The satellite radio, bluetooth are both very nice features!

I love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By avapink16

2011 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car one of my friends got this car like 8 months ago I loved it so much that i bought one. It runs great it looks even better which is really important to me because i just turned 16 and this is my first car so looks were just as important as safty and gas milage.

I love the rounded lines that make up the body and bluetooth