Used 2011 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 61 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Kia Soul - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

What a deal
By Jim

2011 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Affordable, relaible, and no problems. Bluetooth, terrific sound system, traction control. Room enough for my wife and I, our two small children and a double stroller in the trunk. I am 6 feet tall and fit comfortably in the front seat. Everyone is always supprised with the ammount of room inside the vehicle.

Hood released while driving
By UB

2011 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

2011 Soul driving 55 mph hood released flew back hitting roof, denting roof, denting hood, damaging both fenders.
Why hasn't this problem been published?
Why didn't the safety latch work?

I love my green Alien car!
By Marisol

2011 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2011 Kia soul, I really love the color( green) its definitely an eye catcher, so far I have been complimented by friends and family on how cute the car is, I have only had it for about a week so far it has been great and i hope it continues to be! I love the way it drives and the lights on the speaker are so cool!

I have to admit, I like this car
By kaz411

2011 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Kia, kind of bought it on a whim and had some buyer's remorse initially but it has worn off. Miles were very low, and the car still runs and looks new. I drive for UBER on the weekends and live in AZ, so this car has had some wear and tear on it and has done very well so far. My passengers like the car, they say a lot 'it's roomier than it looks' and it is a fairly comfortable ride, even at higher freeway speeds. I do agree the shocks and struts should be a little stronger but most passengers say it's a smooth ride. Ice cold a/c, large console area and glove box to keep my goodies in, pockets behind seats hold water, etc.

really don't have any, I like the car in general. It has Sirius, Bluetooth, cruise control, cold A/C, Eco Boost gives it better gas milege.

Since there is no actual trunk, Cargo space is a little small- unfortunately being an Uber driver, airport runs can be challenging if there is a lot of luggage. Would be nice if car was lengthened a bit, though the newer models may be. And the back seats should be able to move back completely with having no actual trunk-this gives more leg room for the passegers. I believe back seats fold back but I don't know of any car where the back seats actually move back and it would be nice. Car is a little sluggish with the small engine, that I do agree. Blind spot detection would be nice.

Good car for the price
By jimr91

2011 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I had this car for almost 3 years and i loved every minute in it. I was extremely comfortable. The seats fit me perfectly and and a lot of head and leg room. It also had great gas mileage. $40 would fill it up and i could go almost 400 miles before i would fill it again. It did have small problems though. I didn't like the steering that much. It felt stiff and I'm not a fan of stiff steering. Also the accelerator wasn't very smooth. These tine problems aside I never had any other issues with this car. It was a great car for the money. I put a total of 83000 miles on mine and only did regular maintenance on it. I would recommend getting this car to anybody.