Used 2011 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews - 61 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2011 Kia Soul Wagon

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Bambi
By Melissa Ewbank

2011 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Road noise is a factor to think about this has a great ride comfortable fast heating and cooling virtually no blind spots while driving great seat adjustment mirros give great coverage very peppy that is why I named the car Bambi after my Grandmother

White Tiger
By Jeff Cutler

2011 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

You must have soul to buy a Soul
By Jack Schwartz

2011 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great vehicle for running errands around town. A lot of room for what looks like a small car.

Lived a crazy life in SoCal
By Harry

2011 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I used to own a 2011 Soul + in Shadow Black with grey/black cloth interior. I purchased in 1/2011 and sold it on 2/2016 so I owned it for 5 years. It was probably one of the most fun cars Ive ever driven. Despite having a 4-Speed automatic while everyone else was putting in 6-Speed in the newer models.

In the coarse of 5 years Its had LED fog lights, full sound system, lowering springs, 3 sets of tires, plastidip on the factory 16'' and other LED interior lighting. I've used it to drive on the canyons and beat on my buddies with sports cars proving that a box on wheels and keep up with a fr-s or bmw. But like all cars I've driven the poor thing very hard. Tons of scratches and door dings by the time I sold it but I made sure it had the proper service taken care of at the Kia dealer. Switched to 5W-30 synthetic blend at 80K and replaced the timing belt and other belts during that time. Replaced the front rotors and pads ONCE for the front axle and the rears were still on the stock rotors since there was quite of life left in them.

I guess that sad thing is that all 103,8xx miles. It has never left the state of California. 100% orange county driven. I eventually sold it carmax for $5k at that mileage and I bought a new car.

Overall I recommend this car for anyone learning how to drive or just a basic city car. Its not the fastest but it will get the job done.

LOVED my 2011 but onto my SECOND in a 2016
By Joe

2011 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

What can I say about my Soul?!?! I MISS my old one; but due to health reasons, I had to update from a 5 spd to an automatic.. I LOVED and REALLY miss my old one; don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new one; but I was fresh outta the gate with my 11 and was able to do SO many things and go SO many places MOST wouldn't go with a quad (MAYBE someday with my new one). BUT; off the bat, I am 6 4 300 lbs a VERY big guy, and the comfort was A++++ in getting in and out; the car was simple and VERY reliable, AMAZING in snow (in fact, first year I had it, drove through 8+ inches of snow with less than decent tires on it with NO issues at all) I took it off roading to several locations with NO issues; AMAZING on gas I avg'd about 38 mpg; etc... I can't say enough good things about the car... The ONLY thing I was no fond of; was the 5 spd at speeds over 60, the engine just sounded so strained; would have been much better as a 6 spd... BUT anyway that is the only thing I had issues with... Due to health reasons; I upgraded 2 weeks ago to a BN 16.... I AM IN LOVE with it... SO much bang for the buck that I couldn't imagine owning ANY other car... ANYWAY; our family is now up to 3 Kia's and will be 5 in about 2 weeks... ALL newer or BN I look forward to owning this one and the ones to follow; hopefully an AWD one in the future :) I wish y'all luck in your search and hope you have an amazing time with yours as I did...