Used 2010 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews - 213 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2010 Kia Soul Wagon

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Kia/Hyundai in, Honda and Toyota out
By California rugby

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Incredible value! If you're looking for a car in this category, this car is a must see. There are several other good cars that compete with the Soul sport but, when you factor in price, features, and warranty the Kia always comes out on top. Several months into ownership and not one problem at all. If money is not an issue then the Mini Clubman would be my 1st pick solely based on the vehicle itself. Honda and Toyota did not seem to have the "total" package for under $18k. Chevy HHR was same price but didn't like the way it drives nor the interior. My wife has had a Kia sedona for 5 yrs without any problems (buying a new one next week) so I am impressed with reliability.

unique style; interior design

Stronger engine; suspension needs to provide softer ride while maintaining already good cornering; more "feel" from the steering

Luvin my hamster ride!
By gmom

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I did a lot of research before I decided on the Kia Soul. I am LOVING IT! I've had it six weeks and already have a little over 3800 miles on it. It's fun to drive. My picky husband even likes to drive it. We are in our late 40's and we see more people our age driving the Soul. Not just for the 20 somethings.

Love that it came with the sunroof as standard! The bluetooth is also a fav.

Gas mileage could be better. Others have mentioned the plastics. Not too much of a problem for me so far.

MY KIA
By juliette

2010 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We left ride away for a long trip with our new Kia Soul. Drove to Alaska. Round trip more than 12,000 miles. Fuel was amazing. Even loaded we done better mileage than suppose too. Not once we got out of the car because it was uncomfortable. After hours of driving always felt rested. We had NO problem at all. During the trip, we done 3 oil change. That was all we needed to do. Alaska was my longest driving trip. So glad we done it with such a comfortable reliable and economic car. Love it

IPOD plug. No ashtray, super screen with temp, clock

air condition blows on the wheel not on the driver. Glove compartment too big. Stuff out of reach

What a fun car
By Shannon

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I got my Ghost the end of May and I love it! I have never owned an import before but was impressed by the 100/10 year. I travel for work so I rack up the miles. It is not the smoothest or quietest ride (what do you expect for the price and low profile tires) but still wouldn't trade it for the world. The options are great and the car just screams FUN.

Leather heated seats, steering wheel controls. The overall look and driving experience.

5 speed auto(gas mileage is not as good as advertised)

Not so happy with that
By Melissa

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Blinker does not turn off after turning, overdrive & interior lights not connected when purchased, bumper clips broken so bumper is falling off, brakes locked up and burned out brakes. Dealership does not know how to balance tires and claimed I was in accident that is why clips broke, but no front end damage. Like some features, but others not so much. Gas mileage not what they claimed either.

Sirius radio

Quality needs to improve.