2010 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
Kia Soul, feel the bumps, but good buy!
By Deanna on 08/07/10 13:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Only had my Soul for a couple of weeks and I can't argue with the styling and standard features, many of which are optional on other cars. Love the controls on the steering wheels, bluetooth, was worth buying the upgraded audio system, plenty of room and nice styling. It's the perfect size for passengers and hauling stuff home from the garage sale!

Soul Man
By MSCLCAR on 08/04/10 13:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I'll just say this. We have a 1969 Mustang that we take to car shows around Phoenix. This car is no slouch (high 10's in the quarter mile). We also have a Denim Soul. It just happened that both cars wound up at the same show. Parked next to each other. We received more comments and questions about the Soul then we ever received on the Mustang! We also own an Optima and Spectra 5. Kia,That's it!

I went with this, and not that
By jennyd on 08/01/10 09:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have been a Ford girl my whole life. Life has change and I needed something more in my price range and found the Soul !. This is the perfect car for me. It is fun to drive, it looks sharp on the road, and handles great for local driving, and highway driving. I am not sure what noisy highway driving means, but I drove about 400 miles on the highway and had no issue with noise, or anything, in fact it was a great trip! I highly recommend the Soul. And for those that have commented to me to buy American, well, if there were cars that were more in my budget, I think I would still buy a Soul!

KIA, who would have known I'd buy one?
By Tess on 07/29/10 20:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The only thing getting me kinda mad is; when I grab to open the door, there is no grip on the handle and its kinda made for small hands I guess. So if I don't think about it, the door handle always slip out of my grip.. For the rest, this car is full equipped + it has a 5 yrs bumper to bumper warranty, so I say, let it break. But I'm sure it won't since its 5 yrs B-to-B.

I love it but
By flutepilot on 07/27/10 21:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Soul for just over a month and agree with nearly everything written previously. It has more than adequate power, handles very well, but is a bit 'busy' in the ride. It is extremely comfortable, especially for larger people. I had a 6'3", 300+ pounder in the car and the car basically said "So?". Gas mileage with air on nearly constantly has been about 27 overall. The Soul has the BEST steering wheel mounted cruise control controls anywhere. Same with the radio controls. This is my first experience with Bluetooth and I love it! The only real negative is the interior plastic which shows scratches if you look at it sideways. I would definitely buy it again.

The Soul of Seoul
By Chris on 07/26/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded my Kia Amanti in on a new Soul+. Although I had tears in my eyes having to leave the Amanti behind (I really did. Not too macho I know), I was happy to be driving home in something that both my wife and kids approved of. Thus far, it has been nothing but fun to drive. It does not have much power but it is after all a 4 cylinder. Great on gas and roomy. I am 6'4" and was surprised at all the room in the interior. Very sporty and nice. Kia does it again!

Completely Satisfied
By Satisfied on 07/22/10 18:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The vehicle is awesome to drive and a pleasure to own. I couldn't have asked for a better deal as well as incentives for a purchase of a new vehicle. Yes. Interior is cheap but for the price I cannot complain. Extremely satisfied in my purchase and will use kia again in the future!

Kia Soul!
By SoulChick on 07/12/10 10:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Soul! about a week ago and it has been nothing but fun. Already have 517 miles on it! The car is fun to drive, I am getting 26.5 MPG. I would say that is with 75% city driving and 25% highway. I live in South Florida, the A/C is always freezing. Plenty of space for hauling plans for work. Great car for the money! People need to understand it is a $16,000 car, not $40,000. Expect a little road noise and imperfections. I used to have a Nissan Armada with all of the bells and whistles, but I would trade that for this car any day. Much more fun to drive! Will post another review in a month to see if I feel the same way!

I got SOUL
By reivilo on 07/11/10 09:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After owning the car for 9 months i can say I am still in love with this vehicle. I'm 6'3" and fit very comfortably in here. All the gadgets are a blast to use.

My jaw hit the floor
By tim on 07/10/10 10:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was not in the market for a car. I drove by the lot that was changing to Kia, so, they only had one model of each car. Perched high on a lift was an engine orange Kia sport! I turned around, test drove the car, went home and researched/went back and bought it. I've only owned hondas! This is my grand new car owner moment. I start each day in a good mood, because the car is amazingly fun to drive! I live by Disney, tourist drenched, &I've been stopped 2 dozen times, with people asking endless questions! I do agree on the easily scratched plastic interior! USA assembly perfection. Gorgeous angles. Perfect comfort. Fingertip controls. Hidden trunk grocery stow. Solar Windows. Made for Young, but proud 47 year man

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Soul Wagon in VA is:

$106 per month*