Used 2010 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul - Consumer Reviews

2010 Kia Soul

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

I lOvE mY nEw CaR
By kgodbold

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is amazing the minute i saw it and drove it i fell in love with it. I couldnt be more happier with This Kia Soul it is fun to drive and its small enough for just me and a couple of friends and family members.

Favorite Features

i favorite feature is the bluetooth and the place with i can plug in my iphone

Suggested Improvements

i think there should be a sun roof in the kia soul i enjoy having a sun roof in my car and this would make the car so much better

kia------>>> killed in action..
By jeepers20

2010 Kia Soul Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

bought a used 2010 kia soul, had major engine troubles. high revving jerking.. had back to the dealership ,changed tsc units, still had trouble.. called kias consumer affairs ..may i say ,the worst consumer affairs out there!1 eight phone calls to them, never returned one terrible!!..

Favorite Features

headroom .radio..

Suggested Improvements

consumer affairs stinks....an engine that runs normal...

Not what we expected
By chick_poo

2010 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased our Soul ! used from a dealer with 33,000 miles. We bought this car because of the reviews in regards to gas mileage. This Soul is terrible in regards to mpg. I have written to Kia and I am waiting for a reply before I proceed further. I drive 60 miles a day (highway) to work, set my cruise on 70 (posted speed limit) and the best gas mileage I have gotten is 25.9 mpg. The advertised gas mileage is the main reason we bought our Soul. While it is very fun to drive, the gas mileage and the exterior quality (lack of) will not keep us a Kia customer. Paint chips very easily. Very sad because this is a fun car to drive and is very roomy.

Favorite Features

Steering/Parking Sync (phone options) Roomy

Suggested Improvements

Upholstery - hard to clean / keep clean Paint quality - chips easily

rental blues
By fdd

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

my van was hit while parked. thought i would try a soul rental. driven it for two months, now. the worst car i have ever driven; hard flat seats, hard painful ride, noisy 2 liter engine. one of the ugliest cars on the road. good space and headroom inside, although not up to the standard of the competition, as i have read.

Favorite Features

space/headroom/stereo/aux input/usb/bluetooth/steering wheel controls

Suggested Improvements

i read they softened the ride on the 2011's. they should soften the seats, as well. (owning a volvo has spoiled me for seat comfort)

AWESOME!
By mountain_kitty

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Soul Plus. It's a blast to drive. It's comfortable. Great sound system and I'm getting between 39 and 41mpg.

Favorite Features

I love the mood lighting and the CD player is smooth running with no funny sounds over the music. I love the large tail lights because no one can say they didn't see my turn signal. Everything about the car is just AWESOME!

Suggested Improvements

In my opinion, there is nothing that needs improving. The car is just fine the way it is. The only suggestion I have is a wider variety of color choices. Other than that, it's a great car.