2010 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
TOO MUCH PLASTIC
By bud on 05/13/09 15:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Although the exterior is a plus, the interior has way too much plastic. There is no cushioning on the arm rest or console, Wish the window sill was wider to rest you elbow and arm. Lastly, I get a strong reflection from the dash on the windshield and in sunny Arizona it is quite a distraction. Driving with sunglasses makes it hard to see the instrument cluster which is recessed quite a bit. Otherwise it is a neat little car. Time will tell about reliability.

It is, what it is
By PK on 05/09/09 04:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Bought mine a month ago. Scores hi marks as to value. Lot of features for the money. Real good build quality considering the low price. Easy and fun to drive. The car has good visibility and you can park it anywhere. Good ground clearance, has lots of room for driver and passengers. If you are looking for lots of cargo space with room for 4 pass., this might not work for you-I rarely have rear seat passengers- folding down the rear seats works for me. Don't confuse the phrase "fun to drive" to imply that this is a performance vehicle--it's not. The Soul is a capable people mover-fun to drive, with a good amt of features, and when considering the price, should put a smile on your face.

A new way to roll
By Soul Lover on 05/08/09 12:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I trade in a Mazda 3 for my Kia Soul. I was a little worried at first that I was going to lose the zoom-zoom, but I'm very happy with my car. I have had the car about six weeks and I have 1800 miles on it, still solid and squeak free. My friends call it the monster truck because of the 18" wheels.

Great for the $ - you will love it
By pizzapie on 05/07/09 21:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was going to wait til I had at least 1000 miles on the odometer, but couldn't wait. As a 53 yr old woman, this is my first non-American made auto...better warranty, price and style than anything else around for the money! I should have bought two!! I was hooked on the Alien, was able to get a great price, including the sunroof/fog lamps. It's my "little mean green machine" So far, after 7 days, it's great for what it is. Fits the very tall to the overwide comfortably. This may be for the younger crowd, but there were more people my age buying the Soul!!

KIA HAS A WINNER
By Gary McAdams on 05/05/09 16:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just have lees than 600 miles and this is a winner. It is comfort front to back and my KIA dealer was fare and I felt like I was buying a roles, I have always bought American but know KIA is a car for EVERY ONE TO LOOK AT ! Thanks KIA for building a WINNER

Great so far.
By McDaddy on 05/04/09 11:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I am 6' 2" and was very surprised by the room inside. We bought the ! Soul with the 2.0 auto and it has plenty of power. The Soul fits it the garage right next to my Nissan Sentra and is just a bit shorter, but has much more room inside. I really think the styling of the Soul is just right. The rear hatch styling alone really helped make the decision. It is unique and fun without being goofy.

Enjoy being inside this Soul
By Colorado Cody on 05/01/09 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

A great to to sit and be seen in! I really enjoy sitting in and driving the Kia Soul. The drivers seat is like sitting in Meditation - back straight - head rising above. The interior look makes you feel at home - surrounded by your favorite couch blanket. It is inexpensive ... and some fits that mold. But overall, it has more room and better Soul than a New Beetle.

FUN! SPORTY!
By Mikeyt1818 on 04/28/09 21:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Awesome features, peppy engine, awesome looks, I am 6"4 and fit very well and seat isnt even all the way back

Perfect Soul Mate
By vinylengraver on 04/28/09 09:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I test drove the Soul twice, couple of days apart. I wanted to make sure that my initial impressions were not due to an impulse, a sudden urge to have it ... as it was love on first sight. Because love is blind, the second time I drove it back-to-back with the new with Mazda3 and I tried to pay close attention. Both times the car felt exactly the same. Friendly, inviting, somehow familiar. Safe, willing, cooperative and cheerful. Cool and cute and very good looking. I say those are the qualities of a perfect companion. A soul mate, if you will. No other car I ever owned felt quite the same way. That's how I knew IT IS THE ONE!

Great car for the money
By Old_climber on 04/28/09 07:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Okay, so I've only had my Soul for a few days, but it has already won me over. Is there some road noise, sure, but it isn't excessive and for under 19K what do you expect...really! And I don't know what some reviewers mean when they complain about the power, I've got the 2.0L engine and unless you're looking to drag race from the red lights, what do you expect? THe car is solid, has all the bells and whistles, great milage, is fun to drive, and has more get up and go than the average day to day driver needs.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Soul Wagon in VA is:

$106 per month*