Used 2010 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Can't wait to Drive
By Soultastic

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am a Kia Loyalist! My first car was a 02 Spectra and I drove the car everywhere! I bought it at a Kia which is gone now but I felt it was too small. Then I saw the Commercials for this car with the light up speakers and I was hooked! A year later around my birthday I bought a brand New Soul! I wish I would have been able to get the Sport but this works great. I went from only holding 2 of my friends to 5 and everyone loves the space! the ride is pretty smooth but the sun roof and sound over come any of that road noise. The handling is nice once you put snow tires on your good! I can't wait for the Hybrid 2015!

Love the space, sunroof, eco mode(lets me keep tabs on the gas in a new way) Love the steering wheel controls! I could go on and ON but there is a extra space above the spare tire that is very handy! and its sectioned off so I can put a ton of stuff there.love the sleek size for paralell ParkingWOO!

I think they should put lights in the back seat. Put a shade on the front and offer a moon roof. take the ABS as optional! FWD would be cool, and maybe offer more colors. I loved the black and got lucky that they put a silver and mocha trimm on but if it was just black it wouldnt be as cool.

I love my Soul
By Ari

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I got the Soul because I wanted something different. I was about to lease my fourth Altima when I decided to get something unique; the Soul is certainly unique. I ended up with an upgraded sound system because the dealer didn't have the color I wanted. I plug-in my iPhone and blast Slacker radio so loud, I can be heard inside my house from the curb.

The radio rocks. The seats are really comfortable. I have driven to Kittery Maine twice for work in the Soul and the drive is awesome.

The gas mileage could be better. the sticker claimed 30-34 on the highway and I get more like 28.

Major FUN FACTOR to drive
By MikeyMike

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My parents bought a Kia Sorento and let me drive it and I was highly impressed with the quality and "solid" feeling of the auto. My Dad mentioned seeing the Kia Soul at the dealership and instantly thought of me. I was driving a 2009 Black Corolla and had buyers remorse. It just didn't have the gusto and zip I so desired. Even the inside felt cheap and flimsy. So on a whim I went and test drove the Kia Soul only to instantly fall in love with the zippy responsive ride. The Soul is the funnest auto I've ever driven. Everything from the outside to the inside of this auto has been well designed. I actually look forward to driving again and am planning roadtrips with my friends now. DRIVE ONE!

The buttons and console and speakers that light up. The awesome feeling of driving and sitting up higher/upright. The tail lights designed up high and vertical. The lower insurance payments from High safety ratings. Great heater, it gets HOT fast! Stereo is CHERRY SWEET!

I can't think of any. I've seen some comments about the plastic scratching but I haven't had that happen yet. I don't experience the blind spots either since it sits up so high and has great side mirrors.

There's more than what meets the eye
By Guitar Man

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought one of the "Molten Red" Sport models. It's got a real neat interior. I've never seen anything like it. When driving at night I feel like I'm in some sort of high-tech lounge or something. The front speakers light up in different ways and the sound system is great. I'm an audiophile and a guitar player/sound engineer and know what sounds good so, rest assured.It does take some tweaking though. The car performs great and handles just the same. I'm tickled pink with it. You gotta go easy on the accelerator. It's very sensitive at slow speeds.

In car blue-tooth w/steering wheel mounted controls, All of the steering wheel mounted controls(easy to use),the sound system w/iPod USB port. Electronic Traction and stability control. Independent 4-wheel anti-lock braking system, Strong engine, ECO feature (helps you drive more efficiently.

Make it more like a miniature SUV and give it some A/T tires on smaller rims. Hmmmmm. That just might be my personal improvement :-D. Then it would be my personal favorite vehicle on the road today. No biases of coarse.

"One Smiling Soul"
By S. Jones

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A car you can not help but have fun driving! I wanted a car as fun as my old mazda p5 who recently met her demise. The new mazda 3 looks like one of the "killer Clowns from outer space " one ugly vehicle. I checked out other 5 doors but $ always reared its head. So no brainer on features the Kia won. After the test drive I was hooked. It drives like a little sports car but with room for 3 golfers and their gear. The molten red Sport is a head turner. Every morning now I can not wait to drive with a smile and little more Soul.

Just one little cool ride.

Sport wrap around seats. You tend to slide around when cornering.