Used 2010 Kia Soul + Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

In Love with the Soul
By smm7

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I can't say enough good things about this car! By far the best I've ever owned. I've always preferred small cars, but this is the best because it's roomy on the inside, which is important since I have 2 kids to drive around. Getting a car seat in and out is no problem, it sips gas, I can commute all over town and save way more $$ than I did with my suv! I have previously owned an Optima, and then a Rio, both were good cars, but this one is the best, and I would buy another!

The interior, stereo, and bluetooth is amazing, it's the first time I've had a car talk to me, couldn't be more thrilled! My kids love it too, with the green body color and light up red speakers, it's so much fun!

The body seems a little flimsy, like it wouldn't hold up well in an accident, or maybe I'm more used to a solid build.

Last Kia I will own
By autoguy99

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Kia Soul 2U based on size vs the advertised MPG. The local dealer had it rated 41 hwy and 36 hwy. I use this car for sales and average 35000kms per year. I average arround 24 mpg. Pathetic. I talked to the same dealer who sold me on the great MPG and was told that those numbers were not real world mpg. There is an annoying rattle in the drivers side windsheild post that no one can seem to fix. Never again, next car will be a honda.

The Bluetooth option is great. The stereo is great.

Improve your MPG. This car is costing me a fortune to drive. Put a 6spd manual with the 2.0L engine.

I lOvE mY nEw CaR
By kgodbold

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is amazing the minute i saw it and drove it i fell in love with it. I couldnt be more happier with This Kia Soul it is fun to drive and its small enough for just me and a couple of friends and family members.

i favorite feature is the bluetooth and the place with i can plug in my iphone

i think there should be a sun roof in the kia soul i enjoy having a sun roof in my car and this would make the car so much better

rental blues
By fdd

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

my van was hit while parked. thought i would try a soul rental. driven it for two months, now. the worst car i have ever driven; hard flat seats, hard painful ride, noisy 2 liter engine. one of the ugliest cars on the road. good space and headroom inside, although not up to the standard of the competition, as i have read.

space/headroom/stereo/aux input/usb/bluetooth/steering wheel controls

i read they softened the ride on the 2011's. they should soften the seats, as well. (owning a volvo has spoiled me for seat comfort)

AWESOME!
By mountain_kitty

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Soul Plus. It's a blast to drive. It's comfortable. Great sound system and I'm getting between 39 and 41mpg.

I love the mood lighting and the CD player is smooth running with no funny sounds over the music. I love the large tail lights because no one can say they didn't see my turn signal. Everything about the car is just AWESOME!

In my opinion, there is nothing that needs improving. The car is just fine the way it is. The only suggestion I have is a wider variety of color choices. Other than that, it's a great car.