2010 Kia Soul - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
Last Kia I will own
By autoguy99 on 09/11/12 15:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Kia Soul 2U based on size vs the advertised MPG. The local dealer had it rated 41 hwy and 36 hwy. I use this car for sales and average 35000kms per year. I average arround 24 mpg. Pathetic. I talked to the same dealer who sold me on the great MPG and was told that those numbers were not real world mpg. There is an annoying rattle in the drivers side windsheild post that no one can seem to fix. Never again, next car will be a honda.

I lOvE mY nEw CaR
By kgodbold on 07/23/12 11:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is amazing the minute i saw it and drove it i fell in love with it. I couldnt be more happier with This Kia Soul it is fun to drive and its small enough for just me and a couple of friends and family members.

rental blues
By fdd on 06/26/11 18:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

my van was hit while parked. thought i would try a soul rental. driven it for two months, now. the worst car i have ever driven; hard flat seats, hard painful ride, noisy 2 liter engine. one of the ugliest cars on the road. good space and headroom inside, although not up to the standard of the competition, as i have read.

AWESOME!
By mountain_kitty on 05/21/11 18:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Soul Plus. It's a blast to drive. It's comfortable. Great sound system and I'm getting between 39 and 41mpg.

Mostly Lovin' It
By 1st time new car buy on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

As soon as I saw this car, I wanted it. I love driving it. but interior is strange. Can't be cleaned. I opened the door in the rain and it stained the inside of the door. I've tried several products to clean it, but it comes back. Don't know what else to use. Interior also scratches really easy. At first, fuel was really good - about 320 miles to a full tank. But recently, it's gone down to about 250 miles or so to a full tank. This is not stop and go traffic either.At lower speeds, about 15-20 mph, car lurches when given gas. Does not like going slowly. Brakes are super sensitive. Bumps are hard. People say bluetooth is not clear. But I still love it!

Soul Love
By KIA love on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just traded in my cobalt for a Soul and I love every minute of driving it. It is a big small car. Looking at it from the outside you would never think there could be so much space. I have the audio upgrade and auto dimming rear view mirror I highly recommend both. It is everything you could want a car to be. If she treats me right I may be loyal to Kia for life. I get a lot of compliments on it. Get the ipod cable it's worth it.

Luvin my hamster ride!
By gmom on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I did a lot of research before I decided on the Kia Soul. I am LOVING IT! I've had it six weeks and already have a little over 3800 miles on it. It's fun to drive. My picky husband even likes to drive it. We are in our late 40's and we see more people our age driving the Soul. Not just for the 20 somethings.

Not so happy with that
By Melissa on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Blinker does not turn off after turning, overdrive & interior lights not connected when purchased, bumper clips broken so bumper is falling off, brakes locked up and burned out brakes. Dealership does not know how to balance tires and claimed I was in accident that is why clips broke, but no front end damage. Like some features, but others not so much. Gas mileage not what they claimed either.

2010 Kia +
By 1st Kia on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought the Soul +, It's my first Kia. I Love this car it has everything I wanted as far as the Bluetooth, built in ipod connection, satellite. Love the exterior look and it is fun to drive. For all the options available and warranty it's a great deal.

First KIA
By GJ2420 on 09/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Soul SE GHOST for about a week now and I have to say it is a real winner! Lots of comments from everyone about the looks especially the black alloy wheels and low profile tires.I shopped for 2 months and really just walked into the dealer after reading some reviews and made the purchase on the same day. Two other couples were looking at this beauty at the same time so I purchased the same day. Also really appreciate it is a limited edition with approx 1100 on the road so that is a plus for me. Drives great, looks great and handles very well coming off the freeway onto the exit ramps, really sticks to the road in the corners. Lots of us boomers are driving this car, way to go KIA.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Soul in VA is:

$124 per month*