Used 2010 Kia Soul + Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul - Consumer Reviews

2010 Kia Soul

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Bluetooth needs update
By Toms view

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The bluetooth is terrible--- every time you pass a new cell tower- it downloads your address book-- when you get in the car- the phone cannot be used until the address book gets downloaded. You also lose you phone calls when the cell tower transfers the bluetooth needs to be upgraded or replaced

It is a fun car with plenty of room for its size.

New bluetooth and better tires in snow area states

Not so happy Kia owner
By Jenn

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased the Soul after getting info about high gas mileage - but never got over 25 mpg at any time which was a huge disappointment. My Ford which was 9 years old gave 28 mpg and I never intended to give up mpg. The road noise is heavy - although I paid extra for some kind of noise reduction something. Also been in the dealership a few times for an unknown noise - if I park with hand brakes up, when I am reversing, I get a knocking sound. No one at the dealership could tell me anything about the noise - except to not use the hand brakes. I seriously thought the car had hand brakes so it could be used - my mistake. The car is cute and all but Kia again- I really don't think so.

cute exterior, tint, easy mounted cruise control and audio

Great gas mileage as promised

The Soul of Seoul
By Chris

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded my Kia Amanti in on a new Soul+. Although I had tears in my eyes having to leave the Amanti behind (I really did. Not too macho I know), I was happy to be driving home in something that both my wife and kids approved of. Thus far, it has been nothing but fun to drive. It does not have much power but it is after all a 4 cylinder. Great on gas and roomy. I am 6'4" and was surprised at all the room in the interior. Very sporty and nice. Kia does it again!

Sound system, body design, headroom, XM radio,

Make it a little "zippier" and not so sluggish if possible.

I got SOUL
By reivilo

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After owning the car for 9 months i can say I am still in love with this vehicle. I'm 6'3" and fit very comfortably in here. All the gadgets are a blast to use.

Hands free speaker phone with bluetooth! I like all the storage space like the sunglasses, glove box, under-seat nick nacks, etc.

Interior scratches very easily, sound system is sub-par, and most of all better gas mileage! I get 22-24 mpg with a manual transmission. Having reverse and 1st next to each other takes some getting used to with potential for bumping stuff there is no foot rest either.

Got to get you one!
By YOU HAVE TOGET ONE!

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

6200 miles and no problems, fun to drive, awesome look (gets a lot of attention!). We average 28 mpg on the road and 26 in town, with gas so high we love this car! Lots of power for a small car, 70+ on highway with plenty of power to spare! I need a job selling these, too easy, just drive one and you are sold on them! Believe me with the warranty, service (dealer gave me 3 years free oil changes!) and quality you will buy it on the spot! The interior does scuff and scratch easy but I can live with that, moist cars do these days! What else can I say, best car to come out in years, my first new car in 7 years, love it!

Body design, drive, stereo, interior design, bluetooth, dependability and warranty! My dealer gave me 3 years free oil changes, Kia gave me 10 year 100,000 mile drive train warranty-- 5 year 60,000 mile bumper to bumper coverage! Will even come unlock your car if you lock your keys in it. Free!

Only 1, improve the interior so it doesn't scuff or scratch easily! Kia has a winner with this car, congratulations Kia motors!