2015 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Sorento - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:

Waynes new Kia
By Wayne Wardlow

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I did some research on these vehicles before the purchase and was surprised at the favorable reviews, I have owned it for a little over 2 weeks and I love it. I now am driving for Uber and I get many comments from my customers about it. I highly recommend this vehicle.

I just love my Kia
By Gator

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have had SUV's for more than 20 years ranging in different models except Ford.. ewwww. My most recent SUV was a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and I loved it but it was time to get a newer model and the price was a little out of my range so I decided to stop and check out the 2015 Sorento and I was amazed on how well it handled and the power that the 4 cyl produced and actually it performed better than my Jeep. The comfort is great and I could not find anything that would stop me from buying it in which I did do. So with 32000 Miles on it I have the balance of the factory 5/60 B2B and 10/100 on the power train was the selling point. I have had it now since Sept. 2015 and the only thing is the road noise but this may be due to the All Season Mastercraft tires I have on and depends on what kind of surface the road is. Great gas mileage. This is 1 Great Vehicle

Nice car
By s t

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this used, has some warranty left. Rides nice, but like most front wheel drive if you accelerate rapidly be ready for the initial pull to the left. Six cylinder is a must, nice performance, quiet ride. Interior is a bit on the cheap side, but has ac outlet for rear seats which is nice. Third row is tight only for the emergency day carrying extra children, but then there is zero storage. Also rear climate control is nice. Heated seats a plus.

Love this 2015 car but....
By UtahRed

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Beautiful car inside and out. It's fun to drive. It's used with 36,000 miles but it does have a 5 year/60000 warranty intact. Priced well. My biggest complaint is the fuel economy. It has a 17 gallon tank and it goes through that really fast. I'm thinking the 4 cylinder engine is just too small for the weight of the truck. It just kind of drags on acceleration or should I say it's not as responsive. If you get one, buy the V6. It's only a couple $$$ more.

I changed from buying a newer Ford Escape
By Denise Simpson

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I own three Fords (Ford 1999 V10 short bed, Ford 2005 Expedition and a Ford 2004 Escape) and one Honda Civic. I was after my newer Ford Escape and was disappointed in it's lack of performance in the engine which is smaller and the smaller interior. I was impressed by the Kia's fuel saving Economy (I bought a Hertz Former Rental 2015 Kia Sorento GDI), overall comfort with heated seats (came in really handy with our freezing cold snow), rear backup camera, and cargo space. I have slid on black ice three times now and the Kia held to the road and navigated with ease even backing over my snow covered driveway. I love the satellite stereo and blue tooth capabilities plus the window shades for passengers.