2015 Kia Sorento - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
A Jewel
By researcher21 on 12/16/14 07:10 AM (PST)

2015 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Our family is thrilled with our 2015 KIA Sorento Ex. It is an absolute pleasure to drive. The extra row of seats in back is a wonderful addition. Surprisingly roomy in 2nd row. The responsiveness of voice program and sound system along with other techno gadgets are great! Incredible Steering..will turn as sharp as a motorcycle!!! First week went on a trip, drove it a thousand miles through interstate and city traffic in Orlando and it got a hard to believe average of 26 mpg..Yes this is a keeper!!!!! To top it off the rear view camera makes handling the SUV easy as pie. WOW I could say more. ..this was thoughtfully made --a great deal! Thanks KIA! We are sooo happy!

2015 Kia Sorento LX FWD
By gram_prince on 11/10/14 18:01 PM (PST)

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

the 2015 Sorento LX FWD is a attractive suv for woman. It's not really a mans suv unless it's a top of the line Limited model. It's very much so a plastic suv. For a $30,000 suv everything that's not a seat cushion shouldn't look and be hard plastics. The back up camera & sensors works great. The instrument cluster looks amazing with the red and white. The plastic wood look, looks great on the doors but not on the dashboard or on the center console. The gas needle and the range to empty doesn't really add up correctly the range to empty says 325 to E for a full tank but according to the internet I suppose to get 348 to E for a full tank.

Bad MPG's!!!
By jesse4964 on 09/15/14 13:51 PM (PDT)

2015 Kia Sorento Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2015 for my wife and after 1400 miles we are still only getting 14 to 18 mpg. Kia says it has a break in period and that we should be getting 20 to 27 mpg after 3000 miles. We only purchased this car because of the mpg's we thought we were going to get, should have just kept our 07 Honda CRV. After a few years we will be getting rid of this vehicle and won't look at Kia again.

Great Mid size SUV
By barlo1 on 06/03/14 20:48 PM (PDT)

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I'm a loyal Toyota customer, but I wanted to see what other car makers had to offer. So I test drove a number or SUV's from Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Subaru & Nissan. And the 2015 Sorento impressed me so much that I stopped looking. It's the perfect size, it rides great (better than most other SUV's), very comfortable, great standard feature & options. Very good quality all around, great warranty and I'm getting about 26mpg city & highway combined. When you compare the price and quality of the Sorento to other SUV's. Sorento wins.

My sorento
By tgrable on 05/28/14 11:10 AM (PDT)

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I really love my Sorento. Best car I have ever owned. Always wanted one and now I got it. I am planning on buying a pontoon boat only 16ft. The dry weight is 1620 without motor. The maximum towing capacity is 1650. I wonder if that will make a difference. Really hoping it doesn't because I love my Sorento

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.