2014 Kia Sorento Consumer Review: WOW!

2014 Kia Sorento - Consumer Review

SXL 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

By btc3 on

2014 Kia Sorento SXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Just got the 2014 SXL model. What a great SUV!-- and this is coming from BMW-- which I will never buy again. The Sorento has great handling, pretty good gas mileage and it looks AWESOME! This is my first KIA and I have a feeling I will be a long time customer. Friends of mine also own the new Sorento and have told me that the reliability is fantastic. If you are in the market for a mid-size SUV, I would definitely recommend a test drive.

There are too many features to list-- but I would have to say the UVO system is awesome. Bluetooth / Streaming Audio works perfectly and sounds great. Panoramic sunroof is the largest in its class. Heated / cooled seats in Nappa leather (front AND back seats) are very comfortable. Cargo space is more than adequate. My 3 large dogs love it.

none that I can think of.
By krim05
on 09/28/14 18:28 PM (PDT)

Read and enjoyed your review. I am also considering a purchase of the 2015 Sorento SUV SX AWD. This would be my first SUV. After seeing the Hyundai Sport, Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, I am leaning towards the Sorento. Are there other 2115 Sorento owners to there to convenience me to purchase one. I would really appreciate their reviews.