2014 Kia Sorento - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
My 2nd Sorento
By wnicholson on 03/24/14 18:49 PM (PDT)

2014 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I originally had a 2012 Sorento that I travel in for my work. The vehicle was very comfortable, a pleasure to drive, no fatigue after a long road trip, I liked my 2012 Sorento. When it came time to trade I went back to the same dealer I purchased my 2012 Sorento from and they showed me the 2014. WOW! I really liked it. The 2014 Sorento looked like the 2012 but the changes that Kia made a a very good vehicle into a great vehicle. My 2014 is is much quieter, hardly any road noise and 0 wind noise, the ride is great, the new seats are even more comfortable and the general overall appearance is just great. The Bluetooth and voice command are also flawless! You wont be sorry with a Kia!

My first Sorento. I love it!!!
By billyboy10 on 03/16/14 18:55 PM (PDT)

2014 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my first ever SUV or CUV ( whatever you call it ). I have been a loyal Kia owner for the past 10 years but this is my first time not buying a compact car. I am very impressed with my 2014 Sorento. It has all the extras that you can get on the LX model. Myself and my kids love the heated front seats, especially with the cold winter we have had this year. The UVO is a big upgrade from what I had in my 2010 Forte and the rear camera is useful as well. With my kids getting older I just wanted to get something that was bigger with more room and safer on the road. This is it!

We love our 2014 Kia Sorento LX
By roadturtle59 on 01/02/14 16:30 PM (PST)

2014 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We have bought new one Tuscon in the 90's, and four Hyundai Santa Fe's, 2008, 2009, 2011, and a 2012. This is our first Kia Sorento. the Pros; Strong motor, easier steering, a lot better suspension, better handling, better gas mileage 24.9 average, smooth automatic 6 speed transmission, easy to get in and out off, great visibility, awesome warranty. In all the years I have owned Hyundai's, and now Kia. I only had one minor repair under warranty years ago. Cons; none so far. We have 1350 miles on our new Sorento so far. I strongly recommend Kia Sorento.

My wife and I love this car
By corkya on 08/25/13 18:25 PM (PDT)

2014 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We checked 6 different vehicles in this class before we purchased in April of 2013. Sorento had the best features for the price. Great ride. Little or no road noise. Acceleration is all we need. Handling is good. I am impressed with the breaking ability. The 6-speed trans sometimes downshifts more often than we are used to. We have the 7 pass and have not sat in the way back but mid seat is comfortable and roomy. Engine noise is a bit much on heavy acceleration as were all vehicles we tested. Cargo space with third seat down was good. Just took a trip with three adults w/luggage and a 50 qt(?) cooler. No problems and plenty of space. Exterior looks like many other brands. Ho hum.

a nice Touring car
By cottonwoodkoi on 08/21/13 12:19 PM (PDT)

2014 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought an Lx, fwd, with all the toys.. just so that people understand that there is a large difference between the lx base and one that costs 10000 more. The suv is smooth and quite. no wind noise, little road. previous was was a 2007 cr-v, that had lots of road/wind noise.What a difference.I cn hear the music on low volume .4 cylinder engine has no problems going up steep hills and is showing 26.5 mpg verses the CR-V's 28.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Kia Sorento in VA is:

$162 per month*