Very Happy
By richardar6 on
2013 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Purchased 1 month ago and couldn't be happier. Fit and finish is impressive. It's not too big,not too small. Turning radius is Excellent. Handles great for what it is. V6 has great pick up. Is it perfect? No, but no vehicle is. The ride is Euro firm (which dosen't bother me and the trade off is better handling). MPG is OK, but not anything to write home about- of course I didn't get the V6 for good gas mileage and I've never gotten advertised MPG's on any vehicle I've owned. 20-21mpg with my lead foot. The only thing I don't like is road and wind noise- that's it.
Favorite Features
UVO- works great and if you have a large music collection, this is a must have. Voice recognition is excellent, and if she misunderstands she is very polite about it. Dual SunRoof Paint Finish- amazing Back up camera Armrest storage size Infinity Sound System- (although it needs more Bass) Keyless Entry and Start V6- (my favorite feature)
Suggested Improvements
Road and wind noise- Reduce impact harshness for large bumps/ potholes. Sunroof shades that actually stay closed * I read the 2014 will address most, if not all of my issues (of course that does me no good).