Switched back to Kia
By pdm777 on
2013 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I owned a 2004 Kia Amanti and traded it in for a 2010 Chevy Equinox...loved the gas milage, but gave up too many features I enjoyed in my Kia...so thanks to the special the dealer had I was able to trade in my Chevy for the 2013 Kia Sorento EX...love it...gained all the luxury I was missing and added the peace of mind of the Kia warranty. Gas milage has been great my first tank of gas I averaged 28 mpg which was a mixture of Highway and City miles. Love the bluetooth link to my iPhone and the UVO system is awesome. Lots of room for driver over 6'2" with plenty of room for back seat passengers....I am so glad I am no longer a Government Motors owner and back in a Kia made in America. :)
Favorite Features
UVO, Bluetooth technology, Dual Climate control, Back up camera, back up warning sensor, leather seats, looking forward to using the heat in the winter. Push/Start and unlock feature. I love the over all feel, and look of this new model. Auto unlock lift gate. Without a 3 seat you get some nice storage area in the back.
Suggested Improvements
Would like to see all vehicles come with the Infinity Sound system. Miss the tilt down mirrors in reverse, but not sure if I need them so much with the review camera. Could use another storage compartment in the cockpit or storage pocket, and one in the back. Auto life gate would have been nice, but I do appreciate the auto unlock feature of the tail lift gate.