Really like this car but with minor tweaks it would be great
By mkc1 on
2013 Kia Sorento SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I really like this car. It looks good and the ride is smooth and very quite. The V6 has good get up and go. I test drove the 4 cylinder GTL and felt it lacked power. This model comes fully loaded and has great features. It doesn't however get the stated gas mileage. I get around 22 in the city and 24 - 25 highway. I recommend this car for the price and the warranty but it would be an awesome car with a few tweaks.
Favorite Features
The back up camera and side mirrors that auto adjust. Air cooled Seats Heated Steering Wheel Keyless entry and start Full view sunroof in the back.
Suggested Improvements
The seats are too hard and the front seats edged on the sides angle up too high causing problems with sitting for long periods of time. Especially if you have sciatic nerve issues or back pain. They are not nearly as comfortable as my prior Honda Odyssey van. The cruise control is not at all smooth, it excellortes really fast and doesn't slow down fast enough. I would not suggest inexperienced drivers use this feature. Improvements need to be made to the sunroof when it's open. It creates a lot of wind noise and makes it way too loud especially at higher speeds. As a result I don't open it very much although I would like to. Would love to see a little more leg room between rows.