BMW to a KIA
By side_show_tom on
2013 Kia Sorento SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I recently made the decision to get a moore spacious vehicle. My girlfriend recently purchased a RAV4, and we both found that vehicle outstanding. I wanted a little more room, and I also didnt want 2 of the same cars. I have been driving a BMW 5 Series Wagon for the past few years, and driving is a passion for me. I also have a Corvette. Researched and test drove several SUV's, some larger than the Sorento. The KIA was the overall winner, hands down. Definately go with the V6, the milage is almost identical, and the performance is a big step up. The size is just right, larger than most SUV crossovers, but not a tank.
Favorite Features
Love the Infinity sound system! It integrates with my Iphone very easily and the Navigation is well integrated as well. The controls are all well laid out and easy to find and reach. The seats are very adjustable, so finding a great setting should be easy for everyone.
Suggested Improvements
Driving it has the feel somewhat of steering a boat. A lot more feedback in the steering would be welcome. Thats about it!