2012 Kia Sorento Consumer Review: Sorento SX delivers

2012 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Review

Sorento SX delivers
By tnvol75 on

2012 Kia Sorento SX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am more than pleased with my new Sorento SX. More than anything, I am surprised at the total performance and delivery of this vehicle. More than I ever imagined. Can't wait to try it out on long trips to the beach. I previously owned a Ford Explorer and pretty much always been a fan of Ford. Since I have taken ownership of this vehicle I couldn't be happier with my purchase. After months of research and comparisons I feel like I have made an excellent decision with this purchase.

To me the warranty can't be beat. Plus the dealer offered me double on the bumper to bumper warranty. So now I have 10 year, 120K mile b2b. If you're looking for reliability and performance but at the same time easy on the wallet then look no further. I chose this vehicle due to the third row seating which is perfect for my family but Kia offers a lot of great vehicles for the money. You should check out your local Kia dealership.