2012 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
Worth the wait - best non-luxury mid-size SUV value
By mhamm on 07/02/11 22:01 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV w/Convenience Pkg (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I'd been waiting for some of the updates in the 2012 Sorento specifically the 4-cyl GDI engine lifted from the Optima rated at 191 HP and 22/32mpg - I don't know of another mid-size SUV that comes close. The other feature was the availability of the DFD shocks that make a big difference in the ride, which were originally only available on the SX model. Had the SUV 24-hours now and we are very pleased.

Incredible Value !
By awf48 on 06/23/11 17:40 PM (PDT)

2012 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking for a SUV to replace my Saturn Vue--the 2012 Sorento is more than I expected I have the LX- V6--performance is great and gas mileage with 6 speed auto gives overall 27.5/28 miles per gallon combined--who's complaining not me! The Sorento has a great warranty and was also more coverage than expected. I liked the FACT that it was made in Georgia, Go USA! Drive out on the 2012 was $25,500 includes TT&L and $2000 down--No trade in.

Great Value in a Midsize SUV
By benson10 on 06/19/11 06:28 AM (PDT)

2012 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I started out looking for a Kia Optima ... gorgeous car ... but couldn't find one that suited (color/equipment). In the process I discovered the Kia Sorento for just a few bucks more than an Optima. I liked the size, the styling, the higher driving position, the fantastic warranty, and the gas mileage (4 cyl). So far I am highly satisfied with my purchase decision. I am averaging about 28mpg, but that includes a lot of highway driving. The seats are terrific, with great lateral support. I didn't get the third row seat, so I have under-panel storage in their place. My overall impression at this early stage is: I can't believe I got this much vehicle for only $24,450!!! Check it out.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Kia Sorento Suv in VA is:

$141 per month*