10,000 miles and loving it
By soccermom57 on
2012 Kia Sorento SX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have previously owned five Chrysler Town and Country minivans and was ready to downsize. I did a great deal of research and decided to buy the Sorento SX over the Chevy Equinox due to the tremendous warranty difference and that it is made in the US. I now have 10,000 miles on this car, purchased on October of 2011, and love it. It's fun and comfortable to drive, I am getting the gas mileage promised-about 20 around town and close to 30 on the highway-with the V6. The ride is firm and fun, very responsive. I have had NO problems with this car and really love it. I highly recommend it and have not had any issues with the dealership at all ,they have been excellent.
Favorite Features
Dual sunroof, stitched leather seating, heated and cooled seats, steering wheel bluetooth and navigation controls, third row of seats when I need them. This car is a pleasure to drive and so well equipped at the price it's amazing.
Suggested Improvements
Would like to see remote start and remote liftgate opening, that is truly all I miss!
By jclaeys
on 05/09/12 16:12 PM (PDT)

I dunno, sounds like a nah nah nah nah nah nah, or you're a Kia sales associate. You should be glad you've had no problems with it, because if and when you do....expect less than you might expect, in terms of resolve.