2009 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
Great buy
By FRANK MCARTHUR on 07/28/10 12:07 PM (PDT)

2009 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Had this SUV for one year now and have had ZERO problems. The 6 under the hood gives me passing power when it's needed. Inside is very well made. Gets about what I thought I would get on fuel. About 20 HWY and 17 city. I drive this SUV to work and round trip is 120 miles a day, five days a week.

This car awful!
By citysliker on 06/30/10 19:16 PM (PDT)

2009 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Is anyone else as dissatisfied with their Sorento as I am? I have a 2009 with about 6000 miles on it and its already falling apart. It was in the shop today for several problems and the only one that was repaired properly was a warped interior panel didn't fit from day 1. Suspension is sloppy and car pulls badly to the right. kia claims it's in proper alignment, the drivelive jerks on starts and stops like the rear end is about to fall out of it and kia says they can't find anything wrong, and the headlights dim every time you hit the brakes. kia says and I quote "it's just the way those sorentos are". If I weren't upside down in my loan I would trade this thing in tomorrow.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Kia Sorento Suv in VA is:

$124 per month*