My 2nd KIA
By Faith on
2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
I have 3,800 miles on my Sorento. Owned a Sportage a few years back and went back for another KIA after my Ford Explorer. The last tank of gas, city driving, 21 mpg accurate check. It is breaking in well because it is a 4WD. For my passengers, I wish the back seat had a bit more leg room. Most of the time I drive it alone anyway. I love the gray interior. The paint must be strong because it has been through 3 hail storms since I bought it. In appearance it is just like a Lexus SUV a couple years old. I love it. I drove many vehicles, of all brands, and the only thing that said "BUY ME" was my KIA Sorento. For traveling to my 2nd home in N. Iowa, the 4WD is a must. Great!
Favorite Features
The interior features with the burnished walnut trim - very deluxe in appearance. Convenience of controls and console. Heating system, though no rear heat or air, circulates beautifully. Much better than my Explorer did.
Suggested Improvements
More leg room in the back seat. Not as much pitch to the windshield so my husband could get in and out without hitting his head. Once again, my SUV, and it fits me well.