2007 Kia Sorento Consumer Review: Great midsize SUV with extras

2007 Kia Sorento - Consumer Review

Great midsize SUV with extras
By Mary1 on

2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Kia Sorento for a little over a month, and absolutely love it. It provides a comfortable ride, good horsepower, great storage, and cargo room. It is convenient to have the stereo controls on the steering wheel so you do not have to reach over 20 inches change the station. Ha, ha. It took a little work and waiting for my dealer to find the color/option that I wanted (Radiant Red with a sunroof), but it worked out. I test drove an Acura MDX and BMW X5, but found the Sorento shared many of the same features, gas mileage, etc. for less money.

Storage, beautiful interior, cargo room, good horsepower, Stereo controls on the steering wheel, lots of features for the money. The dealer did not charge me for most of the upgrades that came with the car.

Folding down the rear seat is more complicated than other SUVs. Driver seat bottom does not go back far enough, you have to recline the seatback to move away from the steering wheel.