Used 2007 Kia Sorento SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:

How did i get here
By cvasq

2007 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Funny how things end up. I was driving a 2004 A8,top of the line. I was in the dealer every month, and one time got a Kia Sorento as a rental while my A8 was in the shop. Well, fell in love with it, traded in my A8 and never looked back. Fantastic Suv 4x4, no issues, runs great, handle fantastic, fun to drive, good looking. Kia is a great SUV/Truck, simply great. Oh, did i mention the warranty!! WOW!

The way it handles, so easy to drive. I test drove 10 different Suv's because I was unsure of Kia. After all my test drives, the kia won.

Maybe auto rear trunk lid, that would be great when your hands are full. And a ipod jack.

Awesome Value
By DAVID

2007 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I was very skeptical of the Kia brand as I only bought Fords my whole life so far. But I have to say after only a few months of ownership the value was outstanding. The truck performs great and I only wish the gas mileage was a bit better. No issues with 3000 miles on it so far and I am so happy with it. Great performance and stopping. Awesome value!!

Engine performance 4x4 on the go 5,000 lb towing

Excellent Value
By Marty

2007 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this after looking at the competition. Nothing else in this price range (21,000) can come close. Sorry, but it just would not happen. I was very leery about purchasing a KIA and if not for the warranty I would not have considered this car. I actually have to say, that so far it has been just perfect. I have 5,000 miles now, and everything seems to be in place. The only possible complaint is that the dealer did not properly remove all the protective plastic properly. MPG seems to be a little better now that the engine has broken in. I think I am managing about 20 - 21 mpg on average now. I am still impressed with the performance and power of this vehicle and I am very happy so far

Power, wonderfully comfortable interior. Exterior styling is quite nice.

Maybe a little more quite at highway speeds, mine seems to get a little noisy when cruising above 85 mph ;)

My smaller SUV
By Ruby

2007 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Kia by trading in my Nissan Armada. I was commuting on weekends from my home in Dallas to my parents in Jacksonville, Tx. I went from $65 in gas to $40 and also about 4 more days before I had to fill up. My son has plenty of room in the backseat in his carseat with his books, crayons, and DVDs. The Armada was so high, I always had to open the door for him. Now, he gets on in. I do contract work for a florist and the easels fit nicely. I make arrangements in my home and I have plenty of room to put everything. The engine is very quiet, it handles great in the rain. I love my Sorento!

It is roomy, plenty of leg room for a carseat without getting dirt on the seat in front. Great gas mileage. Double phone jacks, and one in the backseat.

Needs more room in center console. Needs a cargo net, more space in front of gearshift to access the outlets easier, larger area for overheard storage because my sunglasses won't fit where they are to be put.

You can't beat a Kia!!
By Adele & Elison Baker

2007 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is our third Kia and couldn't be happier. The Sorento handles great and has a very solid and quiet ride. All of the controls are in easy reach of the driver. I feel better knowing that I have a full size spare tire instead of a "donut". I commute 90 miles a day and feel safer in a Kia than any other vehicle I have ever owned. We have found all of our Kia vehicles to be of the highest quality. Their vehicles are luxury quality at an economical price. Kia offers one of the best warranties around which we have never had to take advantage of. Kia has higher specifications for their vehicles, dealerships, sales and service of any other make of vehicle we have ever owned.

Ease of handling, solid and quiet ride, power at acceleration, firm braking, safety features, dual comfort control, heated seats.