Used 2007 Kia Sorento SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
Great car for the price
By Frank Estrada on 02/03/07 14:07 PM (PST)

2007 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Kia as an alternative to a minivan and could not be happier. It's plenty large for a family of 5 comfortably. If you try to open the rear door in your garage you might find it a bit interesting. Living in the mid-west, winters get cold and the wiper defroster is awesome. Spring for the 4WD if in snow climates. Engine has lots of torque and even with enhancement features you might find yourself gripping the wheel with all your might.

Love My Kia
By John Dugan on 02/01/07 17:33 PM (PST)

2007 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely love my Kia. Excellent performance. Lots of power. Fun to drive. Kia thought of everything with this vehicle. It turns and parks very easily in tight spaces. There is plenty of room for five adults and lots of space in the rear. Gas mileage isn't the best but it is what I would expect given the level of performance/power. Vehicle drives very solid. Handles superb in inclement weather. Only have 1500 miles on it. The only problem encountered was a check engine light coming on which turned out to be a faulty intake sensor. Dealer fixed it in a few minutes and I have not had any other problems.

Love my Lexus look-a-like!
By Tami on 01/28/07 12:03 PM (PST)

2007 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Sorento for 2 weeks now and I love it! It's so much fun to drive. There's plenty of room, however the vehicle itself doesn't feel too big or "trucky". It's handles great and the styling inside and out is awesome (take a look at the Lexus SUVs, aside from the emblems they're almost identical to the Sorento).

YOU GOTTA DRIVE IT
By ski on 01/17/07 07:04 AM (PST)

2007 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

You have to drive this vehicle. Powerful, fun, and looks great. The transmission is awesome, it's manual and automatic so you can pick your gear. Plenty of room for moving what I need, but not a land yacht with a lot of wasted space.

worthless
By moonvilla on 01/11/07 07:55 AM (PST)

2007 Kia Sorento SUV 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is of extreme poor quality. The electronics started to fail immediately (e.g. radio, remote device, doors locks). Lack of quality control is appalling.