2007 Kia Sorento - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
Good car, good price
By dwl6396 on 09/05/07 11:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

You can get more car for the money with the Kia Sorento. The drive is very smooth and it looks great. It has one of the best warranties, which is nice. Only downside I can think of is the fuel economy, but even that isn't terrible compared to other SUVs.

What Value!
By Darlene on 08/19/07 17:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We shopped around and reviewed all similar SUVs and the Sorento is the best value bar none. It looks sporty and has 262 hp to get you moving if you need it. There is also peace of mind with the best bumper to bumper warranty out there. We have only had the SUV for a few weeks. In time we will see why the mfr. is so generous and confident here. That's backing your product, which is something the others are starting to consider or do.

Solid Vehicle
By tomease on 07/19/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The engine with select shift is fantastic. The heated leather seats are great quality. The ride is solid, and having low range is key. It is fast, the 5 speed auto is smooth, the torque will let you out accelerate most. This is the perfect sleeper vehicle. Quality issues of Kia are a thing of the past, although I think consumers will be ahead of the press on the issue for a while. Sorento did top JD Power and Strategic Vision 2007 awards, so maybe this is being noticed. If you compare this vehicle like I did, when test driving forget about the badges and this is very hard to beat.

So far, So..rento Good!
By huntram on 07/14/07 22:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We have just had this car for two weeks. My wife just started a new job and has to commute 100 miles round trip. She feels very safe in the Sorento. I am pleased with the Kia warranty. The car is VERY responsive, in acceleration, braking, and steering. The fit and finish is very good. Forget what you've heard about Kia in the past!

I love it!
By lovemykia on 07/07/07 09:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I just recently purchased our 2007 Kia Sorento and we love it. The ride is smooth and you can't beat all that vehicle for a great low price. The warranty that Kia provides also gives us peace of mind should anything happen. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a great mid-sized SUV!

Best Li'l SUV in America
By Delta Don on 07/03/07 18:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We test drove the Kia after driving the Highlander, Pilot, Acadia, Outlook, Veracruz and 4Runner. In terms of the features we were looking for, overall performance and value, the Sorento beat the others hands down. My wife especially likes the turning radius which allows her to make a full U-turn on our neighborhood street when she forgets her cell phone in the morning.

Kia makes quality stuff
By KA KIA on 06/23/07 17:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Kia now makes a quality mid sized SUV. True it is truck based and rides over hops a bit unsteady, but all SUVs built on a truck chassis do. On the beach or the trails this SUV shines. It truly handles light trails like a Jeep, albeit more refined in cabin and appearance to boot. Gas mileage is better than advertised with 26 highway and 20 around town. After I get sick of this vehicle I will use it to tow stuff with, the engine is awesome.

Great purchase
By Jose on 06/23/07 16:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Sorento 2 months ago after long research about the vehicle. I gave it a try because the looks of the car and the engine. When I went to the dealer and tested it, I got impressed and bought two of them, the other for my wife. What I like the most is that it has a smooth ride and the engine is very powerful for the Texas highways. It handles well on bumpy roads. My wife almost crashed hers, but the car handled very well and nothing happened. The drawback of the car is the sound system. The front speakers have an average power but the rear ones are very weak. The car has plenty of storage spaces, cup holders and lighting consoles which are nice features.

Love the Sorento
By Okie on 05/18/07 02:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this Kia after looking at and driving the Jeep Patriot & GMC Acadia. The 4x4 operation is very smooth. The build quality really impressed me. The wife loves the safety at 5 star rated with knee bags included. The auto-stick 5 speed is awsome. Great power from the engine. Hushed and refined. The price "bang for the buck" is hard to beat. Lots of safety, performance, build quality and features. I shopped for about five months before purchasing. Gas mileage is not bad, 18 mpg in town. The moon roof leaves plenty of head room for the 6' 1" driver. 100,000 mile warantee sold me.

Kia Sorento - a great SUV for anyone
By R. Gaudet on 05/14/07 17:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

My Kia Sorento has been a pleasant surprise. It's handling and ride quality will match anything out there in its class. I consider this vehicle the best I have ever owned.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.