Not so sure...
By lindsey1242 on
2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)
I just bought my Kia less than a week ago and these reviews are scaring me. Probably should have looked at reviews before I bought... Anyway, I really like everything about the car so far except today I turned on the head lights for the first time, and the dome and map lights come on with the head lights and so far I can't get them to turn off while the headlights are on. I really don't want to drive at night with all the lights on inside the car. Shucks. I hope this wasn't a bad choice.
Favorite Features
The power, the handling and the interior style/comfort.
By adonat1
on 09/11/12 09:49 AM (PDT)

I have had my Kia Sorento for 5 yrs. One day, all the inside lights were on and I figured out that the dimmer switch down to the left side of the steering wheel controls this. When it is all the way rolled forward, and you turn on the headlights, all the lights come on. So just roll it down and they should turn off. Once I found this feature it actually works well when you want to quickly turn on all the lights at night. The problem I have is that the individual light buttons do not turn the lights on. Especially when set to come on when the doors open. One day they work, the next they don't. Electrical problems seem to be the primary problem with my Kia. Good luck with yours.