Loving My Kia
By Becca on
2006 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We traded a F150 pickup for this Sorento for me to take care of "Mom" duty. I have come to love it. I use to have anxiety about driving, not now! I can fit so much stuff inside that suv. I put a basketball goal in back. We fit two households of shopping plus two adults and three kids. I have found that there is nothing standing in my way. It is sporty, fun, and NOT TOO big for me to park! Driving an automobile that was too large for me had really robbed me of the freedom of driving. I would come home with tension headaches. Now I love to drive and feel that makes driving safer. Thanks Kia, I feel like my Sorento was custom made for me and my life! And It isn't a minivan. GREAT!
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the inside design. Everything that the driver needs is handy right down to the stereo controls on the steering wheel. The seat adjusts in three ways for the most suitable comfort. And you can see well without blind spots.
Suggested Improvements
I wish that the paint job was better. I have black and there is a lot of orange peel bumps in the paint. The window weather strip on the outer edge fades way too much making it look old fast. I took it in to have steps put on and they wiped it with silicone but it is coming back.