I love my Sorento!
By Stacey on
2006 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I don't know what the "Professionals" are talking about when they review this vehicle. Before I bought mine, I read all of the magazines out there that talked about how, "Unstable, awkward and hard to control," the Kia Sorento was. But obviously, these "Professionals" never owned one. I LOVE MY SORENTO! It is perfect. It is easy and fun to drive; handles great, easy for people of ALL sizes to get in and out of...plus, it really does not do too bad on gas mileage. (I am getting about 17-18 mpg around town). All I can say is if you are thinking about purchasing a midsize SUV, drive one of these Sorentos, first. Then base your opinion on your own experience, not what the "magazines" say.
Favorite Features
I love the storage space. It looks small inside, but you can keep loading and loading. I love the dash and the general interior layout. I have the EX and the multiple control steering wheel is excellent to have. And of course, gotta have the sunroof!
Suggested Improvements
I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about the Sorento except maybe the gas mileage. Even though it does not do bad...it is always good to improve in that area.