2006 Kia Sorento Consumer Review: I love my Sorento!

2006 Kia Sorento - Consumer Review

2006 Kia Sorento

EX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I love my Sorento!
By Stacey on

2006 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I don't know what the "Professionals" are talking about when they review this vehicle. Before I bought mine, I read all of the magazines out there that talked about how, "Unstable, awkward and hard to control," the Kia Sorento was. But obviously, these "Professionals" never owned one. I LOVE MY SORENTO! It is perfect. It is easy and fun to drive; handles great, easy for people of ALL sizes to get in and out of...plus, it really does not do too bad on gas mileage. (I am getting about 17-18 mpg around town). All I can say is if you are thinking about purchasing a midsize SUV, drive one of these Sorentos, first. Then base your opinion on your own experience, not what the "magazines" say.

I love the storage space. It looks small inside, but you can keep loading and loading. I love the dash and the general interior layout. I have the EX and the multiple control steering wheel is excellent to have. And of course, gotta have the sunroof!

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about the Sorento except maybe the gas mileage. Even though it does not do bad...it is always good to improve in that area.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review