2006 Kia Sorento 3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I'll never buy another Kia!

2006 Kia Sorento - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

I'll never buy another Kia!
By syeats618 on

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I really love the look of my Sorento, however it has been a disappointment. The brake lights have gone out so many times I've lost count, the headlights have burned out, interior lights have burned out, the windshield wiper fluid won't come out, the brakes have been replaced, the tires have been replaced and the jack is too small for the SUV. I had to use 3 different jacks from my neighbors just to clear the tire from the ground to change it. I have just over 61,000 miles on it so the warranty is now out and I have the windshield wiper issue and the light on my console is out. I don't know if it's worth repairing but the sad thing is that I only have 1 more year before it's paid off.

Favorite Features

I love the exterior. To me it looks like the shape of the BMW SUV. I also like how it drives.

Suggested Improvements

The electrical problems on this SUV need to be resolved. Almost every review on this website complains about how many times the headlights and brakelights go out.