A Good Buy
By Sorentoluva on
2006 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
The Sorento is a user friendly vehicle to drive especially here in the Bahamas where you need a ride that is tough and rugged to handle some of those 'bad' roads down here. It offers smooth handling and the power is there when needed for those open roads where sometimes I am surprised by its quickness, mine is the 3.5 V6. All in all I really like my Sorento and intend to enjoy it for as long as I can. What I really like is that it offers some features that an Explorer doesn't. I have to give it to Kia for the design and shape on the exterior. Those guys really kicked it up a notch. In my opinion the Sorento has one of the sportiest shape of all suv's you can find anywhere period.
Favorite Features
I love the shape, handling, reliability of the Sorento .The power seats are a plus so is the power antenna. The 12 disc cd changer that came as a standard feature on mine is what I really like the best; also the pretty headlamps, fog lamps and stylish taillights. They're all great.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see an upgrade of the wheels from "16 to "18 as a standard option. I feel it would give the vehicle better handling and would also improve on its already great looks. An upgrade in the bulbs and fog lights to better ones. A t style grille as a standard feature would be very nice, less fuel use.