2006 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
2006 KIA Sorento
By Claudia on 01/26/06 11:14 AM (PST)

2006 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Thanks for such a great SUV. I love to drive my KIA. It handles very well on curves. I like the room it has inside for my family, yet it feels like a smaller SUV. I has a good ride and is comfortable on long trips.

KIA
By Tank32 on 01/09/06 01:04 AM (PST)

2006 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very pleased to have purchased this vehicle. Amazed how smooth and quite it is. It's very easy to get the kids in and out of since the door space is large as well as the overall inside space. Makes road trips fun and just plain happy about it.

Good for big people
By assemblage on 01/07/06 13:00 PM (PST)

2006 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Got this cause I'm 6'4",280lbs and it's very comfortable. Except for the parking brake placement I'm very comfortable sitting in the SUV. Love the soft fuzzy cloth, engine power (much better than Sportage), being higher so other's head lights aren't blinding me, and it looks really stylish, very similar to a Lexus. Warranty is great & we paid a bit more for a 3rd party extended warranty to make it 10 year, 100k mile bumper to bumper. Fuel economy could be better, but with the price & warranty, it'd be cheaper buying the extra gas then buying a Ford Escape or Saturn VUE.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.