Used 2006 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Kia Sorento - Consumer Reviews

2006 Kia Sorento

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:

So glad I listened to mom!! I love it!
By jennjan68

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So glad I listened to my mom!! I love it! I am the second owner of this KIA. I just bought it 5 days ago from a local dealership here in AZ. with 32,500 miles on it...And it looks, drives and handles like its brand new. I AM IMPRESSED! I know that I've only my KIA for under a week, but I feel very confident in saying that I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a mid size SUV. I work in the rental car industry, so I'm able to drive all sorts of vehicles. And with our fleet changing every few months, I've gotten the full experience of each and every SUV out there sm. to lg. & affordable to expensive. The KIA Sorento gets an A+ in my opinion!

Body style, horsepower, and performance. Roomy inside, tinted glass.I could go on and on.

I guess gas mileage, but hey it's 2008, so what do you expect.

Could be better....
By SterlingBlue

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I love this vehicle. It is fun to drive and it suits me much better than a sedan. However I bought a black car and the paint's finish looked like someone had wiped down the vehicle with sandpaper. I noticed the defect the day after purchasing it. I fought for 12 months to get it fixed. Neither Kia nor dealer would take responsibility. I have had the car waxed/buffed/shined at least 20 times by professionals and the scratches will not go away. Shame on you Kia!! For this reason I will never buy from Kia again.

As long as it's cloudy outside the scratches are not visible. On those days it's a classy-looking car and I'm proud to drive it!

A thermometer and compass would be nice. Would also suggest side moldings to prevent door dings.

I'm luvin' it
By Shari

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

It has been a year now and I have to tell you this thing is really fun to drive. My only complaint would be gas mileage...but it is an SUV so what did I expect. Overall this is a great car very comfortable...and did I mention fun to drive?

The sound system and exterior

Better gas mileage

Have owned 2 Kia Sorento's
By Robin

2006 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 2 Sorento's,EX is loaded,I love it all, gas mileage is good when comparing to other SUV's, Kia is built better and tougher than most, Great price range, sometimes you get what you pay for , but with Kia you get more than you pay for, Great job Kia!

all around comfort and style

the only thing that I did not like was you have to take out the headrest in the back when you fold down the seats

I'm Happy
By cajun

2006 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far after 3 weeks the wife is still happy so I'm happy. Comfort and accessing the controls is easy, all within reach. The ride is better than the Taurus it replaced. The steering is something I had to get used to. It seems a little sluggish, not as responsive as other cars I've owned.

Sound system, roominess in the drivers seat, the style of the ext. and int.

The steering and of course the MPG. Give the option of a slightly higher geared rear end for those who don't go mountain climbing with their SUVs.