2006 Kia Sorento - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
great vehicle
By linebacker71 on 07/11/06 18:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Good gas mileage, very comfortable. Dealership people very helpful.

Love it!
By Laney on 05/25/06 13:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car! Everyone stops me and can't believe it's a Kia, it looks more like the Acura SUV, at a fraction of the price. Gas isn't great but what SUV is. My mom is buying the same car now and my friend is even looking into it. Fabulous!

Kelly's Kia
By Frog88 on 02/27/06 07:10 AM (PST)

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Kia 1 week and I love it. I have to be careful with the speed because it drives so smooth you can get caught speeding before you know it. I love the look and comfort.

SURPRISING
By jc on 02/24/06 16:58 PM (PST)

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My latest new Kia Sorrento LX 2WD wasn't "the car" I wanted to buy. I am glad I got it. It has shown excellent performance, and its design and engineering put you in total control. This car is a great mini SUV. Fuel economy (highway driving) has been 14mph average so that's a bit disappointing with today's oil prices. I've tested it on windy, normal, foggy, rainy, snowy conditions with huge success. No fear of ever losing control. The design and engineering are way at the top for this car! Overall I'm one pleased KIA buyer. The interior is also decent, could use more perks, and I'm into leather, but hey I'd recommend it to anyone seeking a good balance of car to price. Make a good deal & get one.

Good for big people
By assemblage on 01/07/06 13:00 PM (PST)

2006 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Got this cause I'm 6'4",280lbs and it's very comfortable. Except for the parking brake placement I'm very comfortable sitting in the SUV. Love the soft fuzzy cloth, engine power (much better than Sportage), being higher so other's head lights aren't blinding me, and it looks really stylish, very similar to a Lexus. Warranty is great & we paid a bit more for a 3rd party extended warranty to make it 10 year, 100k mile bumper to bumper. Fuel economy could be better, but with the price & warranty, it'd be cheaper buying the extra gas then buying a Ford Escape or Saturn VUE.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.