2004 Kia Sorento SUV Consumer Reviews 44

2004 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Reviews

2004 Kia Sorento LX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:
I love my KIA
By Michele on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Sorento SUV EX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Never in a million years would I have believed that I would ever own a KIA, however the Sorento has definately changed my opinion. I LOVE this vehicle! I would definately recommend the Sorento and would purchase again in the future.

Great Job KIA
By KIT79 on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Little compared to a Pathfinder or Escalade, etc (4x4 World), but overall fun and easy to drive and dart around town. Simple to park too. A bit plain in appearance but stylish enough to be modern. The warrenty can't be beat. The total package is cheaper then the competition (c'mon Leather, all time 4WD, even Radio Controls for crying out loud!). Safety is a factor, 6 air bags ensure it! I have to put a 5 in Build Quality and Reliability, with it being new I can't honestly judge it. Yet. Not bad for a Korean manufacture, now if only my Samsung TV was just as solid.

Not Quite Ready for PrimeTime
By Sgt Wright on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Looks good. Noisy but peppy engine. Hardest leather seats I have ever encountered. At this time this is a "buyers mistake". When KIA quiets the engine, improves the seats, and makes other "gadge" upgrades it will be ok.

So far so good
By snowdude on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We just bought an 03 Kia Sorrento EX and so far so good. The car provides a very comfortable ride and my wife loves it. I wanted a Toyota 4Runner but she liked the smaller size of the Kia. The outside and inside finish on our car is excellent. We love the smooth ride and can't wait to take it up to Snowbird for a few powder runs.

Great Value
By kalkoala on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Kia Sorento SUV EX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The more I look at the my Sorento the more I fall in love. It is a beautiful car that unfortunately gets bad gas mileage. The reason for the poor gas mileage is the ratio between horsepower and weight. If you don't mind the gas mileage its a good buy.