2001 Kia Sephia Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

2001 Kia Sephia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2001 Kia Sephia 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Sephia model:
Crap-ola
By jrevier on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Kia Sephia Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

In the almost one year that I had this car I've replaced 2 transmissions and had many scratches buffed out. THis is the worst car I've ever bought and the dealership I bought it at wasn't any better. Stay away from kia

A Great Alternative to Civics
By SuperSephia on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Kia Sephia Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my KIA Sephia in April of 2002, with 9,000 Miles on the odometer. Since then I have added over 1500 more, and never had as much fun doing so. Very fast, for a 4-cylinder (I outrun my friends souped up Cavalier) and that's bone stock. Look out Civic boys...here I come! Very dependable. Great warranty.

GOOD CAR, DECENT PRICE
By bogtrotter on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Kia Sephia Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

WE'VE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR. WE TAKE IT BACK TO DEALER EVERY 3,000 MILES FOR UPKEEP, AND WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLAINTS. IT'S COMFORTABLE AND RELIABLE.

Good Car - Great Value
By bulldog37 on 03/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Kia Sephia Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical when I saw the price. I got my 2001 Sephia for $9250.00. That included tax, title and license. I wanted a car to go back and forth to work with that would not break the bank. I paid cash and have never been happier. No problems whatsoever with mine. I truly belive that Kia and Hyundai are now positioned in the same manner that the Japanese were in the late 70's and early 80's. Quality cars for a great price equals loyal owners and repeat buyers. I highly recommend this model.

best value out there
By adam on 03/02/02 18:39 PM (PST)

2001 Kia Sephia Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

best bang for the buck. I got my car for $ 6995...can't be beat on price..change the oil every 4k and you will have reliable transportation for 100K. Put the money you save in the bank and watch the $ grow....