1994 Kia Sephia RS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Kia Sephia - Consumer Reviews

1994 Sephia Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sephia model:

Sort Reviews by

Great Buy
By Des

1994 Kia Sephia RS 4dr Sedan

I purchased the car new. The only major repair was to replace a worn cv boot. Like any car, if you take care of it... I still enjoy driving it as much as the first day.

Favorite Features

Handling, mileage, exterior is still like new. "Hold" feature.

Suggested Improvements

No intermittent windshield wiper. Radio display is hard to read

Lucky I guess
By HEIDI

1994 Kia Sephia RS 4dr Sedan

In January 1999, I bought a used 1994 Kia Sephia RS. Single owner, 89,000 miles on it. I have had the brakes done, regular oil changes & tune ups, a new battery. Some minor tweaking of the timing & general maintenance (headlights etc). But, other than that I have had NO PROBLEMS with it. It always starts & gets great gas mileage. This is the best car for it's value that I have ever had.

Favorite Features

Great gas mileage, reliable performance. The best value for it's money. I got more than my money's worth. It cost me about $45/month to own this car!

Suggested Improvements

Not much pep to it, I have decreased the number of speeding tickets that I have gotten. Not really comfortable for larger people.

Lucky I guess