2016 Kia Sedona Minivan Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Kia Sedona Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:

Should have bought sooner
By Mom of 4

2016 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

With small kids this is a dream. I previously had a 2015 Dodge Journey and I'll tell you what, the Sedona is a luxury ride compared to that. The Sedona has so much room, easy to get my kids in and out of car seats, the air conditioning works excellent in the back seats which is so important for me since I live in Phoenix, AZ. We have the 8 passenger, so we never need to have the rear seats up and that leaves up with a lot of cargo room. It rides smooth, handles nicely and is comfortable. My only complaints are, I already had one of the motors replaced on the rear sliding door. (mine is a 2016 with 18,000 miles) Without a warranty it would have been over $1,000 at the dealership I went to. Also, The sound system is beyond cheap.. totally poor quality & there is no navigation and no power lift-gate (which I feel should be standard on a minivan) All in all my husband and I were those people that said we would never drive a mini van yet we are both bummed we didn't purchase this before we wasted money when we bought the dodge.

Sedona Arizona and Sedona the Car- LOVE BOTH!
By Mike Elrod

2016 Kia Sedona Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I think this automobile is well thought out and well-built, so far a joy to own and operate! I like the interior style and trim. Maybe I will get asked for an update on my review in 10K miles and I will have a different opinion. For now, it has enough good stuff to make me feel like I was smart to buy a Kia, and this was a good pick. It seems solid plus I also like that JD Powers has been tracking quality metrics and it has trended up and up and is right up there with the the top the 4 BEST in class. That means Kaizen and Six Sigma. That means serious business.

Shake Rattle and Roll
By john schuler

2016 Kia Sedona Minivan SX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Between the highway noise and the rattling it is the worse car we have ever owned. We owned it for a little over a year and put on 17 K miles (mostly highway miles.) Went to trade it in at a Kia dealer and lost over $15K in value. Was looking to trade back to a Sorento which we had and traded in for this vehicle. As far as options goes it has it all. Would never own another Sedona.

Sadona is the best value period!
By John Girard

2016 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

It will be loaded with extras that you have to pay more for in other manufacturers vehicles. What ever version you get it will give you value and reliability, this is just the most practical van you could hope for.

my nice new grankid transport
By stan grell

2016 Kia Sedona Minivan SX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)