2014 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews

2014 Kia Sedona - Consumer Reviews

2014 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:
I own an 06 sedona, would love to own a 15!
By taxilady7 on 10/16/14 10:10 AM (PDT)

2014 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My red Sedona was purchased used with 60,000 miles and is used as a taxi! My customers love riding in it. The engine is so quiet. It now has 239,000 miles and is still running great! Did not do an tune up until 225,000 miles and of course kept all the other regular maintenance up, like oil, tires, etc... This one is an EX, biggest problems I am having now is the electric doors not working and can't find anyone out side the dealership to fix them! Other small stuff is headlights blow every 3 months, even replaced one whole light, sway bar links have to be replaced every year! Parts are hard to find and if you use the after market parts they don't last! Have to go online to find good parts!

Great value on the EX
By arizonajim on 03/22/14 14:12 PM (PDT)

2014 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have only had the Sedona for 2 weeks, but we really like it. It feels great, has plenty of power, and cost a lot less that the Toyota or the Honda vans. The pedals adjust for my wife, who is 5 feet tall, and she loves it. It has leather, power seat with memory, and everything I want. It has a sun roof, which I didn't want. If it missing anything, I can't imagine what it might be. It has back up camera, back up warning, blue tooth.