2011 Kia Sedona - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:
Not with your money
By teac on 01/06/13 16:19 PM (PST)

2011 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a Sedona new in june 2011, from day one I had nothing but small problems with it and the dealer just didn't seem to know how to fix it. First the radio had a mind of its own, when playing the cd, it shutoff and played the radio, when playing the radio it changed stations, some times it even shut off completly.Eighteen months later and a total of 12 days in the shop and a replaced radio(so they said) it was still broken. Some of the other problems bad idle pully, bad batteries, loose ground wires preventing the windows or locks to work and one dealer wanted 450 to fix. nothing but headaches finally traded it in at 18 months and loss $8000 in the process.

Great minivan for the price!
By scoop14 on 03/23/12 10:40 AM (PDT)

2011 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 2011 Sedona was $6000 less out the door than Sienna and has a better warranty. Our local Kia dealership is also a well respected family business. Sienna drove slightly better but certainly not $6000 worth! Truth is with two kids & a dog to haul around it needs to be comfortable, solid & safe - it is. The Sedona's 3.5 V6 is powerful, willing, and sounds really good winding out. The auto shifts cleanly and manual mode works well in the hills. The 18/25 mileage figures are accurate. I meet or exceed these numbers when driven calmly. 5600 miles so far and one problem (sticky purge valve = rough idle) fixed without problem under warranty with loaner provided. Happy so far with my first Kia.

Repeat buyer
By hobef on 05/04/11 08:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Kia Sedona. I have owned a 05 Sedona XL , a 05 Kia Sedona EX and now a 11 Kia Sedona LX. I have found the Sedona to be an excellent vehicle, I have taken many trips in the van as well as to drive it dailey. I have never had any issues with the cars performance or maintenance.

Solid Minivan...
By wskrides on 12/06/10 22:49 PM (PST)

2011 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in an '04 Odyssey which was a reliable tank of a minivan for this '11 Sedona. Got $3K off in rebates/incentives so the deal was sweet for a minivan that doesn't have nearly the bells & whistles and frills of the new model Odyssey and Siena. But it gets the job done by transporting our 5 member family quickly & safely to where we need to go. First thousand miles have been smoooooth...

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Kia Sedona in VA is:

$114 per month*