2010 Kia Sedona Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:
Nice Vehicle
By Patrick on 03/21/10 09:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Sedona Minivan EX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I previously owned a 2004 Chrysler T&C that repeatedly required maintenance from the day I bought it, so I was at wits end and decided to trade it in for a Kia Sedona. I purchased a 2010 Sedona EX with Luxury and entertainment packages. I have owned my Sedona for a month now and it is a really really nice vehicle especially compared to my T&C. It's very comfortable, the ride is extremely smooth and the amenities are terrific. Would definitely purchase this vehicle given a second opportunity.

check manufacture date before buying
By gene on 01/14/10 11:31 AM (PST)

2010 Kia Sedona Minivan EX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The 2010 sedona is basically the same as the previous year van. With a few exceptions. I traded in a 2006 sedona for the 2010.The differences I notice are. Rear spoiler was standard on 2010 Rear view cameria, seen in mirror, on the 2010. Paint job I believe is nicer on the 2010. Changes inside from my 2006 are. only one glove box on 2010 there were 2 on the 2006. No slide out cup holders on center console in the 2010. Now the reason to check the manufactered date. Kia motors magazine "Open Road" States "All new Kia vehicles now feature HD Radio". You would assume all 2010 vehicals would have this. NOT SO .Kia told me My 2010 was produced in Aug.2009 so it I don't get it .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Sedona Minivan in VA is:

$119 per month*