SOLID & ZIPPY FAMILY RIDE
By Holly on
2008 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
I was the happy driver of a '06 Dodge Grand Caravan that was hit. I was torn on what to replace it with. Narrowed it down to an '08 Dodge Grand and the '08 Kia Sedona. I'm glad we chose the Kia. It has been a good, sturdy vehicle. We have five children and do a lot of "hauling" and have been very pleased with it's performance. One thing has gone wrong so far. (Pedal accelerator sensor went out - covered by warranty. No questions asked.) It has plenty of power. Decent gas milage. Comfy seats. Nice controls. Three minor complaints: 1. Front seat does not quite go back far enough. 1" more would be great. (Hubby & I are both 5'10") 2. Stereo sounds like it is AM 3. Shimmy when breaking.
Favorite Features
Warranty!!, side-curtain air bags, safety ratings, comfy seats, easy instrument controls, cargo space, fold down back seats, nice exterior look to the car, able to drive 24/7 with headlights on (lights turn off when you remove key - no dead battery), solid doors, good use of storage space.
Suggested Improvements
Allow driver's seat to move back additional 1-2", give a decent stereo, smooth out the breaking, make cargo organizer (for very back) with lid STANDARD.