2008 Kia Sedona Minivan Consumer Reviews 5

2008 Kia Sedona Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:
Great find
By Amy on 06/01/08 08:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving and researching other mini-vans, we found the Kia Sedona to be the best performer and the best value. I gave up my SUV- loving ways and purchased a minivan in preparation for the birth of our first child. I can now safely say that I don't miss my SUV at all! With a baby on the way and two dogs to transport, this van really is the most convenient and fun vehicle I have driven. Great handling and features like the stow away third row seats have made us thrilled with our decision.

This Car Is Horrible
By Dave on 04/22/08 15:55 PM (PDT)

2008 Kia Sedona Minivan 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This car is not what I expected. It looks good in the pictures, but is totally different in person. It's very wide and fat. The blueish color is disgusting, if you get this vehicle don't get the blue color. The interior is also bad. The fabric used for the seats looks and feels horrible. There is also not a lot of leg room, or storage. The vehicle drives like it is very stiff, and jerks every few seconds. I recommend getting a different vehicle, anything but this.

A happy surprise
By prlady1 on 04/11/08 14:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Kia Sedona Minivan LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Just weeks from giving birth to my second child, I have been experiencing problems with my 2000 Volvo S40 and feel it's time to do the minivan thing. My husband and I were not expecting to enjoy our test drive of the Sedona, but it has tremendous pick- up and was actually kind of fun to drive, relatively speaking! Its styling, convenience features and functionality are all worthy of minivan-style praise, and it feels like a great value for the money.